𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

i'm sorry guys that i haven't been updating this, i'm not gon lie but i kinda lost inspiration for this book. i wanna shake back into shit, it feels good writing this cuz this book is my baby💀

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: The pin
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:31 AM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: The pin𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:31 AM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I TRIED DOIN PUSH- ups, but i don't get any bigger." Kentrell laughed holding the phone up to his ear looking at pryce as he held the other phone.

Mood better from seeing his lover, wanting to give him the biggest hug. And be close to him once again, missing his touch.

"Seem like you gaining. Makes you look sexier." Pryce licked his dry lips eyes averting up and down, ken raising his eyebrows smile coming across his face.

"Is sexy even a word for me? i'm fuckin immaculate baby." Pointing to his face turning it side to side showing P his unblemished skin. Pryce sucking his teeth.

"Do you even know what that mean?"

Kentrell ponders but nothing came to mind, "Fuck no. But it's a big word so imma use it."

"Dumbass." Pryce said watching his bestfriend flick his middle finger upwards, face turning straight.

Pry turning his lips up at the long ass fingers, it was no reason for them to be.

"Long ass fuckin et fingers."

"Long fingers that been up yo ass."

Clutching his chest with fake disbelief, looking around with a little caution. "You never have, i don't know what you mean." He lies hearing a chuckle from trell.

"Hmm so that one time i was fingering you while ya mama was in the next room. Remember you cryin n' shit. Begging me foe' more." Pryce pursing his lips folding his arm, thinking of something to say back.

"So the time when you first got a crum of this ass and nutted under five minutes."

"What can i say? You got the best pussy." Trell said honestly. Pryce smirks sassily, feeling himself for that one.

"I know i do. But you need to keep that dick up, for me." Clasping the phone harder. "You know? Since you have a lot of fuck ups."

Kentrell rolling his eyes at the last part, a little tired of the boy bringing up what he did. But knew if he said something back smart then they would argue.