𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

This update is long overdue, i hope some of you still like this book♥️

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  7:00PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  7:00PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"IF YOU CRASH MY car it's both y'all asses!" Kathy yelled from the porch watching the two teens walk to her vehicle, wide smile spread on her face seeing them together. They needed to get out the house.

Kentrell opened the passenger side for pryce hearing a thank you before closing the door, going on the drivers side opening it for himself about to hop in.

"Say, I won't crashhh." He dragged with his own smile on his face, he was really happy. Kathy squinted making him chuckle, seeing his friends behind her with grins.

"Yeah okay, have fun N' be safe. Love y'all." She says turning around and pushing the others towards the door so they could eat dinner that she prepared.

Kentrell sat in the car putting the keys in, feeling pryce kiss his cheek. Heart warming up when he continued to peck his cheek.

The date was happening now. After all the rain, it didn't stop so kentrell couldn't take him out. Then after the down pour calmed down he had to return back to service. So it took a little toll on them but christian put in a good word with radric and let him have one day from doing service.

"You still not gon tell me where we goinggg?" Pryce exclaimed, the grin from his face could not disappear. Put in a good mood today.

Mood partly lifted from getting dressed up. It was good for him to get out his sweats and something more bold. Since he usually put his all into what he wore, he felt and looked good.

"Nopeeee. Just wait till we get there." The tatted man started up the car soonly pulling out the driveway, putting his arm around the passenger seat using one hand to steer the wheel.

Pryce dramatically huffed making sure kentrell heard. When the man only laughed, he wanted to know where they were going.

His scar was healed, in some way he felt good. Still having bad days but with his boyfriend, mother, and his friends they helped him feel better.

When kathy explained everything more about male pregnancy it made him think things through. He had hope, losing the baby had him opening his eyes about a lot of stuff it came with risks if he actually wanted to have another. Of course he wanted a child now but he was gonna wait.