𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 » 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒
𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟: 1992
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 3:01𝐴𝑀
𝑃𝑜𝑣: 𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟: 1992𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 3:01𝐴𝑀𝑃𝑜𝑣: 𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KENTRELL BROKE DOWN IN PRYCE'S arms crying hard in his dampened shirt, pryce kept himself together trying to keep strong for the emotional man beneath him. His pink lips only trembled feeling his heart ache at the sound of his bestfriend sob. Wrapping his arm around trell bringing him closer resting his chin on his head rubbing his back for some type of comfort.

"I-I-I──FUCK!" An hyperventilating kentrell feeling a headache coming on from how he hard crying, not concentrating at all. His mind was all over the place, one thing he's only thinking about.

"Calm down, breathe with me." Pry cooes rocking him back and forth, kentrell sniffles nodding his head still sobbing trying to calm down his breathing. P breathed steady just waiting for K to match him. Once kentrell breathing calmed down a little he burried his face in pryce's neck, more tears burning his eyes.

It breaks pryce heart every time he sees his bestfriend crying because he does it rarely, the only person he's ever really cried around was pryce. They felt more connected to eachother, open to eachother, closer. P found it interesting how he always get to see kentrell's 'thug cry' he calls it, liking the fact that the young boy could be emotional around him. Ken maybe has cried once around his friends, and that's when they were younger.

Pryce continued to rub his back sighing looking at the tombstone, this person meant a lot to both of them. His strength meant a lot. One of the reasons why they both stay closeted, his death shook them to the core. The homophobic families, the people, everyone whom hates the LGBT + communities hurt them, mentally.

It's not that easy to come out, it can be pretty hard. Broken families, strict families, single parents too. You never know how their reactions gonna be, happy or sad even mad. You don't wanna be backlashed for something you can't control or change because it apart of you. Trying to change that is useless like a camp, no help, it can brain wash some thinking it helped but it really didn't deep down.

Majority can't take it. They take one thing and other things into consideration, but one of them is harmful, feeling alone, and hopless. A mind space you don't wanna be in, it breaks you. Suicide. That one word means different for everyone if you think about it, but the end result is the same. People in the community take that into consideration, ideation. Because they feel like theirs no way out, feeling alone when they're supported by their people if their family isn't supporting them. Can't fulfill their hopes, anything they wanted to do. Holding them back because what? Suicide and sexuality, for them. Depression is what is added into them because,