𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 » 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1987
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 5:35PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1987𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 5:35PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"KENTRELL YOU BETTER BE back in this house when them street lights come on!" Sherhonda yelled, "And get some sugar from Cathy." She added, turning around walking back into the house closing the metal screen door behind her. Fourteen year old kentrell only nodded, knowing he wasn't gonna be back when the lights cut on.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets seeing all the kids playing up and down the street, adults posted up on their porches smoking or drinking beer. Broken crack pipes throughout the grass, and other things like trash.

Today he'd had just got out the house, since he was on punishment for not cleaning the kitchen when his mom ordered him to. The discipline lasted for the whole week, he'd come home from school and hear his mother's mouth about how much of a trouble and mistake he was and how he acted like his father. When only he just wanted to do right and get his stuff done but he always got put down by his mom, mental slowly going left. So, he'd have a little bit of a hard time, getting mad, and getting into fights.

He walked down the street stepping over the bikes and scooters getting to his best friends house, joseph and tyquain also jahseh and jamell was visiting and kentrell was going to pryce's house where'd they play. He missed his friends, he didn't see the four unless they came to baton rouge or when he went to visit his grandma.

"Lil Ken! Wassup nigga." Darrin aka Doughboy shouted from his car, kentrell smiled. He missed the man's presence, he was like a father figure to him. Younger stopped walking and went to his car.

"Wassup darrin." His voice cracked, puberty coursing through him. They slapped eachother up before the grown man spoke.

"Aye, chill out callin' me by my government. Where you been at?" He asked pulling money from his sock, handing the twenty to the boy. Ken glady took the money, mood getting better.

"Moms grounded me. For really no reason, all cuz' ian clean the dishes on time." He mugged stuffing the money in his pocket, darrin nodded.

"Her big lipped ass always doing some unnecessary shit. One day imma snatch her wig off, she gon be mad." Shaking his head, "Where you headed to?"

"Pryce's house—" He cut himself off when darrin starts cooing.

"You mean yo lil boyfriend." He starts laughing and kentrell didn't find it funny, the man always called pryce that whenever the boys was around eachother, he would joke about it to get on their nerves. It worked everytime. He thinks he was actually onto something about the boys.