𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 » 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗆𝖺 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1991
𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 11:32𝖠𝖬
𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗆𝖺 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1991𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 11:32𝖠𝖬𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

CLICK.

The young men and their friends was taking Christmas photos for their families and just for fun, pryce was a little late because he was taking pictures with his family and is now everybody's at kentrell grandma's house.

"Ight, anotha pose." The camera man said waiting for them to hurry up and change their pose. Pryce jumped on kentrell back smiling widely, ken caught him putting his middle finger up giving a toothy smile. Melly stood behind jahseh grabbing his cheeks smoosing them together, Tyquian and Joseph put their hand on their hips looking at the camera with a straight face.

"Kentrell i outta smack the fuck out you." His grandma says giving him a stern look about his middle finger being up, kentrell sucked his teeth now putting up four fingers getting a tighter grip on pryce. A quick flash came onto the boys making their eye sight become slightly altered.

After the young men was finished taking pictures they made their way to the dining room to eat Christmas eve dinner, pryce and kentrell sat next to each other while the boys did the same. Grandma sat the plates in front of the teens setting cups next to them for the drinks, they all licked their lips looking at the hot food displayed on the table.

Pryce subconsciously grabbed kentrell's thigh squeezing it firmly, trell turned his head towards the boy giving him a look while removing his hand from his thigh. "Not right now nigga." Ken says lowly rolling his eyes, pry narrows his eyebrows not even knowing what he did till he felt his hand being moved away. Smirk apon his smooth pink lips he went to grab it again.

"Who wanna say grace?"

"I do." Jahseh says rubbing his hands together before grabbing whom ever hand that was next to him, everybody at the table clasped hands, everyone at the table sighed knowing that he was finna say some other shit.

"So today Christmas eve and we finna demolish this food that grandma made for us, mostly me cause she loves me more. But anyways, thank you god for blessing us with another day and for creating all these lovely ass people in this here room. I want everybody to have a blessed fuckin day except stokeley motherfucking GOULBOURNE! Amen." Jahseh sighs happily digging in the food that was out, everybody said a low amen looking at him letting go of each others hands.

"You gon stop cursing in ma house." Grandma laughed slapping jahseh upside his head making him flinch, the table erupted into laughter while jah mugged eating his food. Everyone at the table began to grab the food putting it on the plates.