𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 » 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫:𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫:𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

THREE WEEKS LATER

════ ════

GIRLS WHERE SURROUNDED AROUND pryce all day, he was feeling himself loving the attention he got from everybody.  He dressed to 'perfection' this morning, wearing a button up  white shirt that had all sorts of patterns and colors on it he unbuttoned it showing off his faint abs and not a speck of hair was showing, basic dad jeans that was rolled up since his thighs where big the pants didn't look loose on him and jordan space jams, lastly the fresh line up and curly locks. Since this was in style everybody was loving it.

"Preciate it." Pryce says to the girl rubbing oil on his stomach, he was wondering where the fuck it came from but it made him look better.

He felt sexy as fuck dressing up for not only for himself but for kentrell, he know what he was wearing would make him talk.

Getting to the cafeteria he ran his tube of blistex over his lips making them glisten, the girls soonly got away from him so he could go sit with his friends.

"Look at this nigga, got the baby oil on his shit." Jamell said shaking his head stuffing the garlic bread in his mouth, "Look zesty as hell." Jahseh added. "Turn eighteen and don't know how to act." Joseph says laughing, "You make me wanna call you a nigger." Tyquain slaps his stomach making him cringe at how much oil on his hand.

"Shut up." He smacked tyquain upside his head going to sit next to kentrell whom was just staring pryce down. Kentrell just wanted to kiss him and let everybody know that the boy was his, he just couldn't. And to tell him to never wear shit like that again.

"Hey daddy, you look good as hell today." Pryce whispers in the older ear sending a shiver down kens spine, he moves away from his ear still seeing the mean neutral look on his face. P felt a wave of embarrassment pass through him.

Kentrell had been feeling like shit for the past three weeks. Ashley hasn't been showing up to school so he was beginning to suspect that the girl was lying about being on birth control, she basically been mia. So kentrell been pushing pryce away, he's guilty. He didn't tell him that he had sex with her.

"What is your problem?" He asked finally having enough with being ignored. He hasn't even been going by his house to see him so he's a little hurt.