𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 [ 2 ]

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Hospital
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:28PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Hospital 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  9:28PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KATHY SURE AS HELL was disappointed and angry at her son, the doctor just asked for permission to do surgery on the young man since they said something about a baby and removing it from his body.

Thinking they had the wrong boy because her son would never, or so atleast she thought. A angel in her eyes, she loved the boy to death.

Coming around to a 'yes' even if she said no she didn't have a say so because the man is old enough to make his own decision if he wanted to go through with it.

Taking her daughter and headed to the hospital fuming at the head, having words for him when she made it.

Little girl confused with everything going on, she just wanted to go back home and go play with her friends. Having a attitude.

When she made it the doctors explained that her son was already going into surgery. Telling her that he was pregnant and how far along he was but ended up miscarrying so they had to remove it before it causes health problems.

"Do you know your sons significant other, since he's has one sex partner. They may wanna know what's going on.."

To say she didn't know shit about her sons love life, she felt kinda bad because she's always seen pryce so uninterested in females. Not pushing asking him questions about girls either since he was getting older.

Maybe she should've been in his business a little more. After his whole dad situation she gave her son more free will and let him continue to shine with his friends. They where his happiness.

Taking it all in, she simply didn't know who the boy was with. She would have to talk with her kid, having explaining to do on her behalf.

Mind going to her own child being gay. Surprisingly she didn't care in the moment she was more worried about how her son was feeling and thinking.

"No, i don't know them." She says in complete shock, all this was real. Her son was pregnant with a man's baby she didn't even know.

"When does he get out of surgery?" Kathy questions, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Since he went in not too long ago, in a hour he should be out. Since he was five months it may take a little longer. He going to be on bed rest for atleast a month."