𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 » 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Kickback
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:39PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Kickback𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:39PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

ONE MONTH LATER
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KENTRELL SAT IN FRONT OF an crying ashley rolling his eyes, she had her bags, ready to go. The girl was ready to run away with kentrell, but he wasn't having any of that.

"Mane, you really dumb if you think i'm running away with ya ass. This is not no movie," he sighed deeply, "You running away from yo problems, cause for a fact i know that's not my baby." tapping his foot aggressively on the ground.

Ashley stares at him with fake disbelief, she knew she fucked up about spreading lies around school. Feeling like shit, she was already too deep in. So, she lied. Making problems worse for kentrell and pryce putting a real deep strain on their "relationship".

She wanted to pin the baby on kentrell, because the person she had sex with was bad news. She really didn't like the man, he was just a quick fuck. Ashley was pretty sure kentrell didn't like this person.  Thinking it would be a good idea for trell to plant his kids inside of her when she was weeks pregnant, so, she knew she was expecting. Just wanting to be spiteful.

She wanted a abortion but when she found out it was too late, so she had no other choice but to keep it. After the back to school party she was praying for a miscarriage, she really didn't want the baby. She was starting to love kentrell, with her being pregnant she'd think he wouldn't want her anymore. Later on she just came up with a 'plan'  to just have sex with the man she's loves so much and put the baby on him. Now, you see the plan didn't go as expected.

During the 'plan' she noticed things, things with pryce. She didn't like how the two was always together, even though they were best friends. Her mind immediately went to him liking trell. One thing she didn't like was gay people, they made her sick. She didn't understand how the same gender could be attracted to one another. Not even liking pryce to begin with, he rubbed her the wrong way.

"Tell me the fuckin' truth! It's too much shit bein' said. If you was fuckin on another nigga mane, i don't give a damn. You messin up a bond that i have with my man." He said very quickly, spitting heat behind each and every word. "Ion even know why i'm talkin to you, you gon lie some mo'." Anger coursing through his veins, breathing hardly clenching his hands together.

"IS THAT MY FUCKIN' BABY, BITCH!" Not being able to hold in his anger, feeling himself get madder by the second. Never in a day did he think about calling a girl out their name. But, he said what he said. And didn't feel bad.