𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  8:56AM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  8:56AM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KATHY WAS NOTIFIED THAT kentrell didn't have service today due to how bad it was raining, so she stopped him from getting ready.

Sigh coming from the tall man, tired as hell because he just got ready for no reason when he just could've stayed asleep.

"You think he'll get up today?" Kathy asked looking around for her umbrella so she could go to work, since they called her in early.

"No."

Frowning because his boyfriend wasn't his normal self anymore, this changed pryce's whole being. It's been days since he got out of the hospital and he's just be distant and just crying himself to sleep. Kentrell didn't know how to deal with him being like that so he just cuddled him and sometimes pryce didn't want to even be touched by him because he felt like he was still mad at him.

Trell was already dawning on his situation about getting kicked out and on top of that losing a baby. So he was hurting too and he wanted to comforted by his lover but he barely got that because pryce was in another head space.

Kathy coming around to both of them being gay. She really didn't care either. She wanted them to be safe with the outside world, and was gonna try to help them out in any way possible. Not wanting them to get hurt anymore.

Knowing she was doing a little bit too much about them having sex, so she calmed down. Having to understand that they where young adults now and it was bound to happen. It was a little awkward, still trying to be on the same page as them.

Apologizing to kentrell about everything that went down. She thought telling his grandma would change her mind about being homophobic since she loved kentrell very much, thinking this would change the elders perspective. Maybe it was wrong to tell her in the first place.

It was like the whole aura changed with the mom group. It wasn't bad, they didn't split up. They where hesitant and still processing that the two where gay but little to they know they kids are getting into it also.

After jahseh and them got everything from kens grandma house and moved it to kathy's they couldn't help but to feel bad about everything. Wishing they had a better outcome and not having to come out this way. All still surprised that he could produce.

"Try to talk to him today...i see you two been separating yall selves from eachother." The woman said finally finding the umbrella, trell just hummed giving her a small nod.