𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 » 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄?

Thank you guys so much for 10k reads, like that means so much to me.♥️♥️

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 8:38AM
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 8:38AM𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"PRYCE!" MY MOTHER YELLED from the other side of the door for the hundredth time; i continued to ignore her hugging my body pillow tighter tuning out her voice. I tried to sleep in once again, it was only wednesday and this is the second week i'm trying to stay in.

"Pryce, mommy wants you─ ooo, it stank in here." Patience, my little sister scrunches her nose. I stare back at her nonchalantly, it didn't smell in here...just because i didn't wash up and stayed in bed for a week didn't mean i smelt...or least i thought.

I wasn't like myself, this wasn't me at all and i didn't like it. Just staying and bed and sleeping wasting my days on nothing seemed like the only thing i could do to avoid the current things happening, i wouldn't say i'm heart broken, just hurt.

Before i couldn't even blink i was being pulled from off the bed and put onto the floor, i wince at pain of my butt hitting the floor.

"I'm not calling in sick for you anymore, get your ass up. I can't have them people coming to my house cause you wanna sleep" She looked down at me with a look of anger and sorrow, if that made sense. "This isn't like you." She put her hand out for me to grab, i didn't say anything. I push her hand away getting up on my own.

I just shrugged dragging myself back to the bed, at this point i was mentally tired. I didn't wanna be anywhere but than my room, my stomach was rumbling of hunger due to me basically starving myself.

My mom sighed walking out the room with patience keeping the door open, which meaning she was coming back in. I rolled my eyes stuffing my face in the pillow.

"I'm dropping your sister off, by the time i get back you better be ready."

Falling into a deep slumber i got back into a comfortable position, not even twenty minutes later my mother was carrying me to the bathroom. 'I can't ever catch a fucking break' i thought.

Once we got inside of the bathroom i looked inside of the tub to see it was already filled up with soap and water, sighing putting my arms up when she tugged at my shirt. Pulling it off of me she pulled down my basketball shorts till they fell to my ankles. Stepping away she turned around while i took off the rest of my stuff.