𝐓𝐖𝐎 » 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 [2]

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: Pryce's Bedroom
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1992
𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 9:54PM
𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: Pryce's Bedroom𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1992𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 9:54PM𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"UMFF S-SHIT." Pryce moaned against the silk stain sheets, he subconsciously bit down on it to contain his moans trying to keep his word. Kentrell grinned on his neck keeping his strokes slow, wanting the boy beside him to feel all of him which the boy was enjoying every second of it.

"Say baby, you feel so fuckin' good around me." He moaned in the flushed boy ear, still in cuddle postion this was the most comfortable sex he's ever had. Pryce pushed himself back on the cum coated dick throwing his head back moving his hips around, kentrell grabbed his throat putting his head to the side pulling pry into a quick kiss. Saliva getting on their lips, sharing mixtures.

"I t-take daddy dick so well. You fuck me so good" Pry says before pulling away from the lip lock, ken smiled at his words he loved hearing the sounds of pleasure escape his mouth. Both boy's loved telling eachother how they felt every time they was getting off, it drove them crazy.

Kentrell put his hand under the boy putting his hand over his mouth as he sped up his pace feeling a familiar pit building up in his stomach, the caramel skinned boy eyes rolled to the back of his head screaming into the palm.

"Pryce!" His little sister called for him rubbing her eyes, she opened the door peaking her head in being curious. Her five year eyes didn't know what was happening in front of her, the boys was too caught up in moment to acknowledge the little girl. She called his name one last time and they both stopped looking like deer caught in head lights.

"G-Get out, patience!" She stood there looking at both of them under the covers, observing them. "I was only telling you goodn─" She cut herself short when pryce yelled at her, "GET OUT" He shouted once more feeling a wave of embarrassment pass through him, the young girl slammed the door pouting walking back to her room.

"Say pryce, im still fuckin' you." Kentrell smirked just tryna get his nut, he pecked the embarrassed boy cheek before flipping the boy on his back pulling out in the process, pryce was gonna protest when trell slams himself into him. The older boy pulled the covers up over them till they where completely burried under the cover, it was dark and becoming hot under rather quickly.

"Trell w-what if she─"He arched his back up feeling sweat drip down the sides of his face, he opened his legs wider when the tip head on kept hitting his prostate. "shut the fuck up." He planted sloppy kisses on pry's face trying to soothe him.