𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 » 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Lunch room
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 12:09PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Lunch room𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 12:09PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"TYQUAIN TERREL BOWMAN YOU gave me gonorrhea!" Sheila yelled through out the room gaining everybodies attention, "You dirty black bitch!" Tears streaming down her face.

Tyquain turns around quickly wincing at the sound of her voice, scrunching his face standing up.

"First of all bitch, i ain't give you shit! You need to be lookin at every other nigga in hea' cause tyquain terrel bowman ain't give you not a damn thing. Ran through ass hoe, most definitely got me fucked all the way up!" He yelled back to her, irritation running through him.

The lunch room began whispering about them, looking between the two.

"Ya' sure you ain't fuck devin? cuz he got i—

"Ayyyy leave me out of it now. It was three time thang but we ain't talkin about me..."

Sheila looked at ty with watery eyes before stomping out the cafeteria, her friends following behind her telling her that it was gonna be okay.

His friends looking at him with screw faces, concerned about the boy's health. Ty turned around to see his friends staring.

"What?"

"You nigga."Jamell says in a duh tone, "Did you ever find out what's wrong?" He added sipping his milk. The dark skin nodded and sat back down next to joseph.

"My boy got the clap—

Tyquain rolls his eyes at jahseh, "Yeah i got tHe cLaP but i been taking my medicine, this dick will be back in session soon" Everybody at the table starts laughing at him, pryce's windex bottle laugh not making it better.

"N-Not when joe dirty self turn t-that ass out" Hyperventilating pry said, tyquain folds his hands over his chest huffing at them.

"What makes y'all think that he'll be the one topping?"

"Cmon now... you knowwww" Jahseh clutches his stomach from it cramping falling back out the seat dying laughing. People looking at the group like they were crazy.

Tyquain gets up tilting his head to the side observing his friends with an attitude, thinking that they were being dramatic.