𝐓𝐄𝐍» 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]

^Nia, she's comin up. So don't be confused 😗

Look here ion know shit about court and all that other stuff, so leave a nigga be😔

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Court & School
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:35AM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Court & School𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:35AM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Mr.Gaulden  you will be serving three months in county jail and serving six months of community service For aggravated assault allegations to Rakim Myers." The judge, bumping it down for three months instead of six because they had no actual proof of kentrell putting his hands on him. Just going off of what the rakim said, and barely hearing out kentrell.

Since rakim father was a lawyer he made sure to make kentrell look like the bad guy, he was sure that they put more bruises on the man because he didn't fuck him up that bad and it was days later, so, it still wouldn't look as fresh as they did today.

The lawyer that kentrell was provided with did a shit job, she was new to the team and tried her best but failed. Letting the everyone speak over her. Kentrell couldn't help but to get angry, he just wanted to put his hands back on the man for telling lies and not the real thing.

Pryce was stuck, he felt like he fucked up. Maybe if he didn't drink so much that night, things will be different. They where just getting back on good terms and now it had to be fucked up. He found it very weird of rakim  snitch instead of just fighting kentrell and attempt to try to beat him.

He regretted fucking with rakim, just a temporary distraction caught up on him and back fired. Kentrell had been in a holding cell until today, so they really couldn't talk. Making P more anxious with all this, he knew Ken didn't like not one bit of this whole process and just hearing he had to do time didn't make it better.

"Members of the Jury, this Court dismisses you and thanks you for a job well done." Judge stands up, gavel in hand.

"Kentrell Gaulden you are guilty." He bangs the gavel against the wood, watching everyone in the room stand up. Pryce and his friends along with his grandma and cathy made his way over to trell who had a look of anger written all over his face.

They gave him simple hugs except grandma who slapped him against his head, Pryce was last to give the man a hug. It was tight and long, younger telling him how much he loved him and is gonna miss him in his ear before they cuffed him bringing him out into the bus where'd he be sent of to.

Both boys feeling regret while rakim was just free to leave with his dad beside him, in glory.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
SOME TIME LATER
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛