𝐒𝐈𝐗 » 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝑺𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒔𝒆𝒉'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 9:48𝑨𝑴
𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓: 1992
𝑷𝒐𝒗: 𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑺𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒔𝒆𝒉'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 9:48𝑨𝑴𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓: 1992𝑷𝒐𝒗: 𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

JAHSEH HUMMED TUNEFULLY SITTING IN the hot bath water, he'd been in here for about ten minutes now and this is by far the most relaxed he's been in a while. He really didn't like taking baths but today he took in into consideration. But, after he felt like he soaked enough he would shower.

Home alone once again he was quite happy that his mom wasn't here, she was usually out with friends doing what she thought was 'fun'.

His cassette player played mokenstef throughout the bathroom making him bop his head running his hands down his milky thighs. Running his finger tips over his soft shaft. Not noticing that his friend was making his way inside of the house.

The brownskin man had tip toed his way inside wanting to pop up on the boy and scare him. He searched all around the house trying to stay as quiet as possible but due to the creaky ass stairs it made it impossible.

"S-Shit!" He whisper yelled when he stubbed his toe; falling face first on the floor with a thud. He whined dramatically rolling around on the ground feeling the quick throbbing sensation go away. "Dumb ass step." He mugged.

Luckily jahseh still didn't hear him. The boy checked the bed rooms finding no signs of jah, the music led him to the bathroom. He sucked his teeth cause he knew boy was in there so he couldn't scare him.

Shrugging his shoulders he put his ear up to the door listening to see if he could hear something other than the music. He pursed his lips when he heard soft pants and whimpers, narrowing his eyebrows he twisted the knob as quietly as he could.

What he saw was jahseh milky thighs separated covered in soap beating his dick in a fast manner, moaning under his breath; mouth slack narrowing his thick arched eyebrows while his legs twitched subconsciously now showing attention to his senstive tip only so he could relive himself faster.

The brownskin would be lying if he said he wasn't getting turned on by the man in the tub. His own length twitched the more he intensely watched jahseh whom was stuck in his own world, his moans were something you could listen to all day.

He slowly made his way inside of the bathroom closing the door behind him hearing the music get louder, smirk apon his lips tip toeing to the bath getting a closer look at jahseh.