Chapter 10 USJ

Villains had come to U.A.

Shigaraki Tomura - Nomu - Kurogiri

Kurogiri: Thirteen. . . Eraserhead. . . Vlad King. The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here. . . And there's far more students than expected.

The Three Heroes stood atop the elongated stairs, the students tense and shaking behind them. . .

Aizawa: The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?

Kan: This isn't good. . . .

The Villains began to step forward, the foot-soldiers nearing the steps. . .

Shigaraki: Where is he. . .? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too. . . All Might, the Symbol of Peace. . . I can't believe he's not here.

I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids. . .?

Eraser's scarf flared into the air as Vlad King let blood spew from his gauntlets! The red liquid hardened into shields as they stared down the Villains. . .

Zeny: What the hell is going on. . .?

All the students were either on edge or trembling in fear. . .

Yaoyorozu: Sensei, what about the threat sensors?!

Thirteen: We have them. . . but-

Todoroki: Did they only appear here or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk who can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. . . They might be fools, but they're not dumb.

Tetsutetsu: One or the other!

Itsuka: *sighs*

Monoma: He means that this attack was planned with a specific goal in mind. . .

The students only shook more as the Heroes began to move.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors.

Kan: It's possible someone with radio-wave type powers is interfering.

Aizawa: Kaminari.

The electric type trainee perked up.

Aizawa: You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Kaminari: Yes sir!

Izuku: What about you, sensei?! Will you both fight them all on your own?! With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks-