Chapter 11 Game Over

A streak of cerulean razed the snow, letting it rise to the top of the USJ dome as it raced towards the Villains! The blizzard intensified as Zeny Rose appeared before the first villain and crashed into him, sending him flying into his allies!

Zeny: *scoffs* And you have the gall to call yourselves Villains?

Without a moment of hesitation, she rushed to the next! He couldn't even react before she speared into him, driving him into a second villain before twirling to throw them into a third, using the momentum to push herself into a fourth before kicking him aside! Her cerulean aura flared as shurikens twirled toward her! Her body twisted as it flipped back, each of them weaving between her limbs before her boots touched the ground. . .

Yui: This is. . .

She watched with wide eyes as the Rose kicked off the ground, sending a wave of snow behind her to suffocate the villains as she soared through the air! Her fist crashed into her assailant's face, the young hero roaring as she drove her opponent into the ground! Ripples of force surged into the ground, snow bursting into the air as a shockwave rang out, the force stunning all the villains around her! Her bright blue eyes immediately scanned for her next target!

Yui: This is Rose's power!

Within mere moments, Zeny was dashing across the blizzard zone and dropping the Villains one by one! She backhanded a shooter into a brawler before rushing into a heavy fighter, kneeing him in the gut whilst kicking out one of his legs! He fell to one knee, her foot using it to propel herself up and knee him once more, carrying him into the air! She kicked off him to push herself down, landing on a handstand and springing right into another enemy before swiping her arm in midair, the sheer force causing a massive gust of wind! The falling snow changed course and blasted into the horde of fodder! Zeny eyes narrowed as she landed, her body zooming into the storm!

Yui: I need to help!

The Class Rep of 1-B sent three villains flying, leaping over a fourth and gripping her hair! With a harsh tug, she swung the villain into her ally before kicking the two away! Three rushed her at once, but the Rose flipped into the air, letting them strike beneath her at once! She split her legs, kicking the two to her sides whilst shoving the head of the third down and flipping over him! The enemy swung his arm back, but the girl sunk below it, quickly rising up and backhanding him away! Her body bent backwards as another slashed from the side, the heroine twisting herself into the air and kneeing her assailant away! Two more rushed in and reeled their arms back at once, striking together! Zeny crossed her arms, blocking their attacks with ease!

Zeny: Seriously? *sighs* I shouldn't have expected more.

With a resounding roar, she stomped on the ground, her aura wildly releasing pulses of power and sending everything around her flying! She let out a heavy huff. . .

Zeny: Crap, there!

She whirled around as the last of the villains emerged from the snow!

Yui: ROSE!

With all her might, Kodai threw a single marble between them! She pressed her hands together. . . and the marble quickly became a hulking boulder! The Rose smirked and focused the cracks of her body into her right arm!

Zeny: HERE GOES!

Her fist crashed into the marble, her energy surging through it! The object blasted through the blizzard and right into the Villains! They cried out as it grew even larger, completely overwhelming them and blowing them all the way towards the edge of the storm!

Zeny: Geez. They didn't even make this worth our time. . . Kodai, are you alright?

Yui: Mm. . . I'm okay. Th-Thank you. . .