Chapter 23 Stars & All

Kamino

Within a bar deep inside the depths of the city, the leader of the League of Villains was met by the Hero Killer himself. . .

Stain

Stain

Stain: . . . You were the ones who attacked UA. And you want to add me to your numbers. . .

Tomura Shigaraki sat at the bar, eyeing the Hero Killer carefully. . .

Shigaraki: Yeah. Come on, you've got so much more experience as a villain, sir.

Stain: What are you after?

Shigaraki: For now. . . I just want to kill All Might. I want to break everything I don't like.

Between his fingers were a number of pictures, the man-child holding them up. . . They consisted of UA Students, two in particular.

Izuku Midoriya and Zeny Rose.

Shigaraki: Damn kids like this too. . . everything.

The eyes of the killer narrowed menacingly.

Stain: I was foolish to be interested. You're the type of person I hate the most.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri tensed as the air became cold.

Stain: You want me to go along with your childish tantrum?

He crossed his arms and violently grasped the handles of his swords.

Stain: What meaning is there in killing without conviction?

Kurogiri: . . . Hero Killer, Stain. The man brought in to spur Tomura Shigaraki's growth, since he cares only about destruction.

The Hero Killer began to draw his blades. . .

Kurogiri: Sensei, is it okay to let this continue?

This is fine.

The voice coming from the television remained just as ominous and frightening as before.

There's no point if we just tell him the answer. He should think about where he still needs to mature. Spur on his growth. . .

That is what it means to educate.

———————————————————————