𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Amelia Petrova was born on the 13th of July 1903. She was born 4 minutes after her sister Ariana and unlike Ariana Amelia came into the world in the same manner in which she carried herself every day, dramatically.

Their mother, Sofia, was only 17 when she gave birth to them so it was possible that there would be complications. When Amelia was born she was silent for 10 seconds which worried the nurses until soon she began to cry.

As far as the girls knew, their father was a foreigner visiting America when he first met Sofia. He didn't like the idea of having to raise not just one, but two daughters, so he left. Sofia felt as though she couldn't blame him, after all, they were only 17. However, she made sure not to give her daughters his last name, Regalo.

They lived in the town of Mystic Falls where nothing bad ever happened. Their mother sadly died of influenza when they only three years old and the two were taken in by the Fell Family. Despite being adopted the two kept their mothers last name 'Pierce.' They both knew their families' past of doppelgangers and curses. They were both Petrovas and they were proud to be but just like their ancestor Katerina they changed their last name to fit in more with the modern times

Ariana was the twin that was celebrated by the Fell family, she was sensible and beautiful. Whilst Amelia was too stunningly beautiful, she however was not sensible, unlike her sister who had gotten married at 16 and became pregnant at 17, Amelia was not married, she did however also get pregnant at 17 but this was the result of a boozy night with her best friend Jesse.

Amelia was kept hidden during her pregnancy with only her sister and Jesse who would visit her.

The two gave birth on the same day and both suffered different but tragic fates, Amelia's baby was stillborn. It was a girl, a beautiful girl, she was cold and heavy when Amelia held her ,desperately trying to hold back her tears, in the fear that it would disturb her child's peace but she failed. She sobbed and screamed mourning the life of her daughter that she didn't get to meet.

This grief was only heightened when she got the news that her sister had died in childbirth. Her beautiful, kind sister who had always been there for her. They were all each other had but now due to the cruelty of fate they were separated.

She laid in bed for days, her throat sore from screaming and her sheets damp from her tears, she finally brought herself to leave her bed and she went to the nursery that the Fell's had made and in that room there was a cradle which held a beautiful baby girl. Veronica Fell, their adoptive mother, had thought it would be appropriate to call the baby Ariana. Amelia looked down at the child, the child that would never know her mother. The child that would spend her life being mistreated by the Fells the same way Amelia had and this is what caused her to begin her plan.

When Jesse had visited her that evening, she discussed the plan and he agreed. They would take Ariana and leave Mystic Falls behind for good.

However their plan went quickly into flames when they were both caught, Jesse was sent home and locked up in his room and Amelia was punished. They kept her in her room and planned to send her to London where she would attend a boarding school for wayward girls. On the night of her leave, she jumped out of the carriage whilst it was driving and she ran like hell. She approached a train station where she used the money she had stolen from the Fells to buy herself a train ticket, she chose the first option she saw, it was to Chicago. She left unaware of what fate had instore for her.

It was 1921 and Amelia Petrova's life had just begun.

A/N : Hey guys, im not a professional writer but ive tried my best. I will improve it as time goes on.

The way I stole my best friends birthday and just gave it to Mia. Sorry girl(u know who u are)

This chapter is just background information about Mia. The story will begin with the season 1 plot of TVD. I hope you enjoy Mia's journey with her friendships, relationships and heartbreaks.

Please let me know your feedback and what i can do to make the story better.

A message from Via (15th May 2022). Wowww who tf told me this prologue was good. The urge I have to edit it but I don't want the comments to go. I promise the writing gets better, this has traumatised me.

CREDITS TO 97hurt for the gif banners <3

CREDITS TO @SIRENBRAT FOR THE CASTING CARD.... THANK YOUUU

ALLURE started: December 13th 2021

Finished: Ongoing

THANK YOU