14.𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(Warning: Violence that's a tad more extreme than usual TVD violence.)

)

"Damon, hurry the fuck up!" Mia yelled at the blue eyed vampire, they were attempting to get Tyler Lockwood to his family's cellar before his transformation could begin, however Damon decided to take a phone call. 

"I'll take care of it." Damon told Stefan through the phone then he hung up. "Okay let's go."

Without warning, Tyler doubled over and fell to the ground. His wrists snapped backwards and the sickly sound of bones breaking and his shrieks filled the air. "I don't know if I can hold it off." The Lockwood boy groaned, "Get out of here."

"Tyler, it'll be okay." Caroline comforted, stepping forward.

"Caroline, get back." Mia ordered, holding her arm in front of Matt.

"Go!" Tyler shouted, "It's happening faster." Almost all the bones in his upper body cracked, he screamed continuously until it came to an abrupt stop. The wolf became still, breathing heavily with his head hung low.

"Tyler?" Caroline approached him cautiously, "We're almost there."

All of a sudden, Tyler's head shot up, he glared at the quartet with glowing eyes and charged towards Caroline, who was quickly seized back by Mia. Damon intercepted and tackled Tyler to the ground. The wolf hovered above the Salvatore with his teeth bared, dipping his head to try and sink his teeth into the vampire. Damon pushed against Tyler's shoulders, desperate to keep the distance between them until his strength faltered and he felt a sudden pain in his arm.

The Lockwood boy went flying after Mia yanked him off of Damon, throwing him against a tree. "Sorry Ty!" she expressed with held her hand out for Damon and pulled him up from the ground. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." he seethed. He acknowledged Tyler urging them to leave and he turned to Caroline and Matt, "You two, get to the Lockwood cellar. If it held him in, it'll keep him out. If it doesn't...." he rifled through his pockets and retrieved the wooden bullets and gave them to the Forbes girl. "use these. It'll buy you a couple seconds. Go!"

The two took off in a sprint, however when Mia tried to join them Damon grabbed her arm and sped away from Tyler. "Not you."

"Let go!" she tried pulling away from his grip, "Damon, I can't leave them."

"They'll be fine." Damon reasoned, his hold remaining tight. "There's nothing you can do to help them."

"He could bite them!" Mia snapped, "Have you completely lost your mind?"

"It's not them you need to be worrying about Pierce." Damon told her, showing her the wound on his arm.

"What the fuck." she whispered in shock, memories raced through her mind of Jesse showing her his injury in that exact spot.