25.𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

(SPAM THE COMMENTS TO CELEBRATE 1 YEAR OF ALLURE

(SPAM THE COMMENTS TO CELEBRATE 1 YEAR OF ALLURE. APPRECIATE THE 17K WORDS)

WhoreForCami carries the comments everytime

In a world where death is a hunter, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions. This quote was inscribed on one of the letters Mia had read over a thousand times, letters her mother had left for her and Ariana before her death. Since the vampire had come to Mystic Falls she hadn't even given them another glance, she couldn't face seeing all the advice given to her, the advice she'd been ignoring for over a century.

Guilt and regret were two of the emotions she tended to feel the most, sometimes due to actions that lead to consequences no one could foresee, like not warning Jenna Katherine would probably try to trick and lure her out of the house, not stopping Lexi from going to Stefan's birthday celebration, or the one that fuelled her self hate the most, when she forced Jesse to go to a nightclub which resulted in his death.

All of this was the reason she excessively tried to help others, so there'd be no regret if something was to go wrong, however there always was. It was inevitable. Life outside of Mystic Falls once again seemed luxurious, one of the main things stopping her from leaving was that she'd be alone. Loneliness was a bitter fiend, whenever Mia would find herself in the company of loved ones something would go awry, and once again loneliness would become her only companion.

What she failed to realise was that she was never truly on her own, there were always certain individuals watching over her.

"I'm telling you guys, it was a demon and it wanted my soul." Mia expressed as she steadied the ladder Bonnie was on top of. The events of the previous night had left her quite traumatised, she spent the entire time camped in the bathroom in the fear she'd soon be dragged to hell.

"It was like Caspar the Friendly Ghost's drug lord, mafia... assassin uncle, it fed on fear." Her friends gave sympathetic smiles but they weren't convinced. "You seriously don't believe me?"

"Well, from what I hear, you weren't entirely sober last night." Caroline tilted her head with a judgy brow raised. "Jeremy told us about Brownie Gate."

"That has nothing to do with it!" Mia retorted, dropping one of the lanterns down in frustration. She wished Rebekah was in town, the blonde Original had gone to New York to buy clothes for the homecoming dance, Mia wasn't entirely sure why that destination was a requirement for shopping but she was happy her friend was finally living a normal teenage life. Well, as normal as it could be.

One thing she was certain of was, that Rebekah would've believed her straight away and also wage a war on whichever spirit seemed intent on distressing the brunette. "It drew a J on the mirror, the mark is still there...kinda."