5.𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

"Where the hell is he?" Mia stormed through the corridors of the hospital looking for Tyler. Upon seeing this Matt tried to block her way but she simply pushed passed him which caused him to fall.

"Hey dick!" she shoved Tyler violently "How hard is it to drive in a straight fucking line?!"

"You don't even have your license yet" Tyler shot back "And anyways it wasn't my fault, there was this noise and pain in my head. I lost control of the car, I never meant for Caroline to get hurt."

"A noise? Wait, what do you me-" before she could question him further Liz interrupted and asked if she could speak to Tyler. 

"She's in surgery, Mia." Matt spoke up, he held Mia's hand and guided her to the chairs. "All we can do is wait." The two sat there in silence, both of them worried about Caroline.

Damon arrived and when he was finished talking to Liz Mia approached him.

"What are the chances of Tyler Lockwood being a vampire?" she asked.

"Slim to none." he crossed his arms "Why'd you ask?"

"Tyler said he heard a noise and there was this pain in his head. This was around the same time the Gilbert device went off." 

"Same thing happened to Mayor, they thought he was a vampire. Locked him with the rest of us and he burned."

"Oh," Mia felt a pang of guilt for the way she behaved with Tyler and made a promise to herself that she would apologise.

"Speaking of the Gilbert device," Damon peered around the corner and saw Elena and Bonnie "Don't you think we should have a little chat with Bonnie and the fact she lied to us." He made his way towards the two girls.

"Damon," Mia called after him "Don't do anything stupid." Realising that was a rather big ask she followed him.

"Is there something you can do?" Elena asked Bonnie "Like a spell or something?"

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon glared at Bonnie.

"No, I don't." Bonnie returned the nasty look.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that."

"Shut up" Mia elbowed him in the ribs. Ignoring his groans of pain , she turned to Elena "I can give Caroline some blood."

"No, no way" Elena shook her head.

"Just enough to heal her, she's safe in the hospital. The blood will be out of her system in a day and she'll get better."

"It's too risky" Elena stated "I can't agree to that."

"Well then it's a good thing I'm not asking for your permission," Mia gritted "Worst case scenario, Caroline somehow manages to find a way to die in the hospital with the blood in her system. Yes, she'll be a vampire but what she won't be is dead."