6.𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

13th March 1996

"Stop it!" Mia shrieked, throwing a pillow at the man. "You know I hate being tickled."

"Must've slipped my mind," he gave her an innocent smile. "Come here."

"No!" she sped into the bedroom, holding her breath to avoid being caught. It became quiet, suspiciously quiet. She thought she had gotten away until she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her waist and she was flung onto the bed. 

He climbed on top of her, their faces millimetres apart "You thought you could get away, I'll always find you."

"You underestimate darling, I can be very good at hiding if I need to be," she sassed, tapping his nose between every word. 

"I'd like to see you try," his eyes gleamed with mischief , he leaned down and kissed her. Her heart fluttered, they'd been together for 2 years but every time they kissed felt as if it had never happened before. "I love you Lia."

"I love you too, Seb" 

"I got you a present," he pulled her up by her arms and left the room.

"Why? Its not a special occasion," she called out then paused to think "Is it? Well..... It's not my birthday and I know its not your birthday because I already forgot that in January and you wouldn't be giving me a present if it was your birthday. Maybe you would, honestly I never really know with you, every time I think I've got you figured out you surprise me. It's one of the things I lo-"  she fell silent as she turned and saw the man knelt down in front of her.

"2 years ago, February 24th 1994, it's a day I'll always remember. I was singing in café , no one was paying attention, they all spoke over me. And that's when a beautiful stranger threatened to slit all their throats if they didn't shut up." they both shared a laugh as Mia welled up with tears. "Everyday with you has been paradise Lia. You're absolutely crazy but I love it, I love you and I never want us to be apart. I don't really know what else to say,"

"Get to the point," Mia interjected.

"Amelia Sofia Petrova," he started.

"Oh, we're using full names now," she mused.

"Let me finish," he chuckled and took a deep breath "Will you marry me?"

She knew Lexi would disapprove but how was she supposed to say no? She didn't want to.  "Sebastian Matthias Rickard, it would be my honour." He stood up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed their lips together. His hand ran down her sides, he lifted her up and hooked her legs around his waist. 

"Do you like the ring?" he asked "It was my mother's."

"She had very good taste," Mia pecked his cheek "I love it, it's perfect."