3.𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

There he was. Damon Salvatore.

Everything about him just reeked of overconfidence and arrogance. The way he walked. The way he sat. Also the way he snapped his fingers at Matt and wouldn't call him by his name instead he would say 'Donovan' or 'Quarterback', which pissed Mia off even more.

Her eyes hardened and her brows furrowed as she watched him. The person who was responsible for Lexi's death was sitting less than 10 feet away from her and she couldn't do anything about it. Yet.  

"Mia?" Caroline waved a hand in front of her face. "Mia!" she spoke louder "Are you okay?" This caused her to break her stare.

Mia looked down at her hands and saw that they were clenched into fists which caused her nails to dig into her palms. She relaxed her hands and watched as the cuts healed.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she returned her attention back to her friend.

"You didn't answer my question" Caroline said wondering if she had done something to upset her new friend. "I asked if you can dance, or at least cheerlead."

"Yeah, i can. I was captain at my old school" Mia replied. This was a lie, she'd never been to school until now. When she was younger the idea of learning and education disgusted her and she wouldn't concentrate when her tutor would come to teach her and Ariana. She would doodle on the papers or turn them into planes, it got to a point where her tutor was so frustrated that she refused to teach her and insisted that Ariana would be her only student. Mia didn't care though, it just gave her more time to visit Jesse.

"That's great" Caroline clasped her hands together and spoke excitedly "You have to join the team then, we used to be really good but since summer break the girls think it's okay to be mediocre." She pinched the bridge of her nose and huffed in frustration. "Oh my God, don't even get me started on Elena, she was on the team but she missed cheer camp this summer because of her parents and stuff which meant she totally sucked and couldn't keep up then she just quit which meant...." she rambled on whilst Mia looked over Caroline's shoulder at Damon who was sat behind her.

In order for her plan to begin she had to make sure he noticed her. This wouldn't be difficult, if there's one thing she knew about Damon Salvatore it was that all it took was a pretty face and nice body to get his attention.

"You wanna stay over at my house today?" Caroline asked "Don't worry about clothes you can wear something of mine." She gasped "We can do makeovers."

Mia smiled at the blonde, she liked that Caroline spoke without a filter and said what she really felt. It was easier that way so she wouldn't have to guess what she was thinking.

"That'd be great." she felt bad for lying to the Forbes girl about who she was. Maybe there was a chance that she could tell her the truth.

Mia are you crazy?! You just met her today, get it together and focus on the plan.