21.𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫

(Mature Content, Descriptions of torture, Very long chapter)

Summer vacation had begun but if anyone believed that meant relaxation, they would be incorrect

Summer vacation had begun but if anyone believed that meant relaxation, they would be incorrect. Mia had spent the first few days drinking heavily with Damon, doing anything to distract herself from missing Stefan. Their last conversation played repeatedly in her head, she'd confessed her love for him but not in a direct way, well as directly as it could've been.

He said I love you too.

Mia would be lying if she said she hadn't spent long nights trying to decipher the tone in which he spoke those words, wondering about the meaning behind them. Until she gave up, he was with Elena, in love with Elena. The main reason he was out of town was so Klaus wouldn't find out his girlfriend was alive. The possibility of her being with Stefan was very slim.

Perhaps if they had met first.

The method of getting intoxicated was, as expected, ineffective so Mia turned to help others with their issues. From spending hours listening to Elena's theories on where the younger Salvatore was, to setting up counselling meetings for Alaric, all of which he refused to attend.

Safe to say Mia Pierce was exhausted, a fragment of her wished she accepted Elijah's offer to join him on his travels. She hadn't spoken to the man since their dispute in the alleyway, unaware that he was currently being held captive in a daggered slumber.

With Elena's birthday coming up, her new job was planning the party. With the assistance of Caroline, of course.

"Okay, I've come to a conclusion," Mia announced to the wolf and the blonde vampire sat in front of her. The three of them were outside the Mystic Grill, enjoying the pleasant weather and peace, something they rarely had.

"What conclusion?" Tyler asked, glaring at the copy of Fifty Shades of Grey in her hands. 

"I would be the worst submissive." The brunette shared, "Like if a guy told me to get on my knees I'd laugh at him and bite his dick off."

"Yeah, you'd drive him insane." Caroline nodded in agreement. "Probably strangle him with the whip."

"Uh hello?" Tyler looked at the two in confusion and disgust, "Are you guys seriously having a conversation about .... BDSM in public, and would you put that thing away." He snatched the book from Mia's hand, holding it out of her reach.

"How do you know what it is, Tyler?" Caroline smirked at him, raising her brows. When he was distracted, trying to come up with an answer, she stole the book back and handed it to her friend. 

"Don't be a prude, Ty, it's just a book." Mia mocked, she didn't enjoy the story at all, the characters annoyed her and the dialogue was overdramatic, what she enjoyed was how it irritated her friends whenever she took it out in public. "Anyways, we've seen the kind of books your mom reads, so you can't judge us."