04

When Y/N's eyes were opened that morning, she found herself in a big bed. Even though it took her a couple of minutes staring at the ceiling to fully wake up, once she did, the first thing she recognized was the soft touch of the sheet against her fully exposed skin. She was naked and, next to her, Wooyoung was resting, sleeping peacefully.

Noticing it, she appreciated him for a moment. When the memory of the previous night came to her mind, she licked and bit her lip into a smile. What a way to say goodbye to the city.

Silently, she took a seat on the bed and saw her clothes messily piled up on the floor. Then, she slowly got up and began to dress.

She was wearing her pants and had just buttoned her bra when she felt a sharp gaze on the nape of her neck. With a smile, she turned and directed her attention to the boy lying on the bed, who was watching her carefully, moving his eyes through her body slowly. The curvature of her lips intensified slightly when she noticed that she could appreciate his naked and defined torso from there.

"What?" Y/N raised an eyebrow as her mischievous gazes complemented each other's. "Did you enjoy last night?" Wooyoung could not hide a knowing smile and Y/N bit her lip again as she cheekily analyzed him, letting out a slight laugh then. "I'm glad... Because it's not happening again."

Then, Wooyoung's world unexpectedly shook. Among all the possible responses, that had been one he had not anticipated.

"What?" The boy frowned at her, confused.

"Don't you know?"

It was at that moment that Y/N remembered that she had refused to talk about it the night before. Of course he did not know. Nobody knew.

The girl let out a sigh and grimaced, shrugging.

"I got fired." She blurted out as she turned for her shirt, ignoring the weight of her own words. "And without a job, there is no income. I can't afford my studies... much less a life here." She turned to the boy. "I will have to go back to my parents, out of town." She explained as she dressed her torso. "You know that the monthly payment is paid this week, and it is not an easy amount to get from one day to the next. Even with a job it was difficult sometimes; unemployed, it's just impossible."

Wooyoung listened carefully to the girl and swallowed heavily, processing everything. Y/N seemed to have cold thoughts about it, as if she was calm about dropping her studies and going back to her parents.
But they both knew it was not so.

Once she was fully dressed she started walking towards the bedroom door.

"Stay." Wooyoung blurted out impulsively, getting Y/N's attention, who froze in disbelief at hearing him. "I'll do the rest."

The girl was a few seconds with lost sight, processing something that it did not seem to want to match her understanding.

Did he know what he was saying?
Then Y/N rolled her eyes, it must be a joke.

"Sure." She decided to not fall for his game and opened the door, leaving the place.

However, as she started walking towards the entrance, her eyes took in better everything around her. Perhaps it was due to the alcohol in her body, or her low mood, but last night she had completely overlooked the dimensions of the place.

Wooyoung lived in a large, two-story house of incredible size. Only the living room seemed to have the space that her entire apartment had.

Inevitably, her footsteps slowed and her brow furrowed slightly. What was it all about?

"I'll be waiting for you when you change your mind."

Wooyoung's voice reached her ears again, only this time, she had no idea what to say. So she just nodded and walked out of the house.