17

A smile spread across the girl's face just before she took a seat on the bed. It was a new day and, even though she did not find the boy that morning, a coffee was lying next to bed, accompanying her.

Y/N heaved a sigh and took the cup in complete silence. Wooyoung had made sure to take care of her during the night, at all times, which had been more than enough for her to allow her body to release tension and get some rest, recovering enough to face a new university day.

Thanks to that, as soon as she finished her coffee, she got up and began the journey to the university, starting her daily routine once and for all. Samuel soon found her in the corridors and accompanied her for the rest of the day.

However, despite the fact that everything went as usual, time passed faster than expected, and soon the four of them were together again in the last class of the day. Sam and Chris shared a seat across from Y/N, while she was next to J.C taking notes.

After a few minutes, Y/N felt a slight vibration in her leg and prepared to observe the notification with the greatest possible dissimulation.

Jung
Important class?

The girl smiled slightly as she read the boy's name on her phone, and looked up. Then, she noticed that the teacher had just taken a seat while she gave them a few moments to take notes from the blackboard. Y/N took a quick glance at the written information and smiled after evaluating it.

"Not really."

Indeed, that subject was one of which she could catch up just by reading the notes Sam took. Then another message appeared on the screen, causing her to raise an eyebrow in intrigue.

Jung
Come outside.

The girl frowned slightly surprised and misunderstood, but after a few seconds a smile appeared on her face again. She could not help that striking tingling run through her body; she knew very well that Wooyoung did not play with those kinds of messages and, after thinking of it, she noticed that she had not seen a trace of him in the halls that day.

So, without taking too long, she ordered her things and whispered to her friends that she had something to do. She placed her bag on her shoulder, and left the place. Still not understanding what was happening, she prepared to walk safely down the corridor until she left the building; it was the only way she could go by with a low profile, unnoticed.

When she was away from the university, she gazed carefully around her. It was there that she found the car with tinted windows, which she knew so well, parked on the corner.

Y/N quickly walked over and entered. She took her respective place in the car and looked at the boy next to her. Wooyoung was once again dressed fancy and professionally.

"Woo-?"

"There are clothes in the glove box, change." He indicated as the vehicle began to move.

Y/N followed his instructions and found a beige checkered outfit, along with a black blouse. She almost immediately noticed that her clothes coincidentally matched the outfit that Wooyoung was wearing. She raised an eyebrow and tried to hide a smile.

"Where are we going?"

However, Wooyoung just kept his eyes on the road, his lips sealed. She narrowed her eyes and waited a few moments, then nodded to herself before beginning to change her clothing.

It took Y/N only a few seconds to figure out how to take advantage of the situation and, relying on the tinted windows, she slowly took off her shirt and covered her nakedness with the blouse the boy had left for her. She then began to do the same with her pants, not missing the sidelong glance Wooyoung gave her every few seconds. She looked away from him with false naivety and continued her actions at the same pace.

"Damn, Y/N," she heard a growl next to her, "hurry up if you don't want me to park right now and make you mine."

The girl's eyebrows shot up at Wooyoung's words, and a smile finally appeared on her face. It was no secret that the boy's attitude changed when he was supposed to be a businessman and, to tell the truth, she liked that side of him more than she would have imagined.

"Don't tempt me." She murmured back, smiling slightly as she finished fastening the skirt.

Then, she noticed that smile on his face, and bit her tongue while still smiling. As much as he changed his appearance and attitude in front of the rest, Wooyoung would always be Wooyoung. And that knowing smile confirmed it.

"Okay," she sighed, "I don't want you to be late..." Y/N finished arranging her clothes and gave him a look. "By the way, where are we going?"

"I have a meeting."

"Meeting?" The girl couldn't hide her surprise. "Do dealers do that?"

Wooyoung smiled again at Y/N's disbelief and clicked his tongue.

"Only the best ones."

The girl kept silent, considering —for the first time— Wooyoung as a professional trafficker; which meant considering it as a real job. Y/N did not know the boy's wishes and she did not really know how long he would dedicate himself to it, but as long as he did not get hurt, that would be nothing more than a simple detail to her.

"And why am I going?" She asked then, turning to him. "I don't know about this."

"I will never leave you alone again." Jung spoke without hesitating for a second, as if he had known about that question in advance. "You'll be safe with me."

The girl stared at Wooyoung, who was speaking seriously looking at the road in front of them. Somehow, she sensed Wooyoung's intentions to take care of her and protect her just by seeing him. She smiled slightly, and leaned better on the seat.

"How could you know that?" She asked in a whisper, attentive to his reactions.

Although nothing had ever happened to her by his side, Wooyoung's job was dangerous in itself; not even he knew for sure who he was dealing with 100% of the time. And she did not know what she could be getting into. There were many variations on their logic.

But he soon destroyed each one of them.

"I'll make sure of it."