09

The next morning, Y/N woke up early due to her biological clock, and kept her eyes on the ceiling for long minutes while she finally woke up.

She was in his personal room and even if she tried, she could not hear any sound outside of the place. Everything seemed to be in a singular calm.

When her consciousness finally woken up in full, she got up from the bed and went for her bra before even thinking about leaving the place; she was wearing a thin silk shirt like pajamas and it was more comfortable to go around the place with her underwear.

Once ready, she left the room and walked calmly into the living room, her gaze darting from side to side in search of any trace of life. However, her brief tour did not provide what she was looking for.

The girl frowned, intrigued by the desolation. She knew that Wooyoung was at home, since, otherwise, he would not have made her miss class to go out with him. She just did not know where she was exactly.

Anyway, she could not blame herself; the house was really big and it was not weird to have more silence than noise.

But, before she could even create any theory of Wooyoung's whereabouts, the boy left his room and went down to the living room.

Y/N felt his footsteps on the staircase, and turned her gaze to the open door.

Then she saw Wooyoung, who walked past her, heading straight to the kitchen. Almost immediately, the girl raised her eyebrows in surprise. Although the boy had not stopped to see her, her disbelief had another reason; it was due to Wooyoung's mania for walking around with his torso uncovered.

An inevitable smile appeared on her face, and she crossed her arms as she waited for him to return from the kitchen. So when he made his appearance, Wooyoung was holding two cups of coffee.

"Good morning, Y/N". He smiled as he walked over to her, scanning her with a quick glance. Then, when he noticed the way the girl was looking at him, he stopped walking. "Y/N?"

"You do know that you actually have clothes in your wardrobe, right?"

Hearing her, Wooyoung let out a laugh and resumed his walk, now a little slower. He walked to the table in the center of the room, and then made eye contact with her again, an amused and challenging smile on his face.

"What?" She returned the gaze and raised an eyebrow when she noticed that his lips were still sealed. "You have a closet full of T-shirts, pajamas, shirts, coats... and still you prefer to be an exhibitionist."

Although there was no trace of falsehood in her words, Y/N was also struggling not to let out a telltale laugh; it was not like it really bothered her seeing his body.

Wooyoung tilted his head to one side and ran his tongue over the corner of his mouth with an amused look in his gaze. He then approached her and smiled.

Y/N did not take her eyes off him until Wooyoung brought his index finger to the neckline of her shirt and, in one strong movement, he lowered his finger between its buttons, unbuttoning them with it.

"Wouyoun-!"

"Now we are even." He muttered in amusement, seeing the disbelief on the girl's face.

Y/N, slightly open-mouthed, was silent, looking up into his eyes, who only appreciated her expression with a smile. The girl sealed her lips again and kept her gaze fixed on him.

"I'll go get ready." Wooyoung blurted out then, winking at her and moving away from her body in the direction of the bathroom, leaving her with silent words in her mouth.