19

The clock read nine o'clock in the morning when Y/N woke up to the sound of the bedroom door closing. The girl slowly opened her eyes and raised her head a little, finding Wooyoung's image in front of her.

She could not help but raise her eyebrows in disbelief, not knowing if what she was looking at was the effect of her recent awaken or if it was indeed real. However, it did not take long for her to confirm her suspicions, as the boy turned his gaze to her and connected their pupils. Then, he put aside the shirt that he had in his hands and approached Y/N, half-dressed. She, without having fully woken up yet, simply looked at Wooyoung's naked torso, getting closer, and smiled, finally looking up at his face.

The boy leaned in a little and placed his hand on her hair.

"Good morning," he murmured as he ran his gaze over the girl's features. "It's time."

Y/N blinked a couple of times, trying to finish awakening her senses, and nodded. Then, she impulsively brought her hand to Wooyoung's body and smiled as she felt the soft touch of her fingertips on his skin. Wooyoung looked down to her hand for a few seconds and then made eye contact again, raising an eyebrow.

"All in order?"

"Nice detail." She whispered, giggling as she pointed to the purple mark in the middle of his abdomen.

Jung smirked for a few seconds and bit his lip later.

"Same to you," he said and stood up. "We have to leave in twenty minutes."

"Understood."Y/N nodded and sat on the bed, carefully observing Wooyoung's bare back for a few seconds.

She then filled her lungs with air and went straight to the bathroom, smiling as she felt the boy's gaze on her as she walked past him.

Once there, she removed her clothes and took a shower. She let the water run freely down her body and then she finished. She let out a sigh and stood in front of the mirror, finally noticing those three noticeable marks on the middle of her chest. They were precisely defined circles on her skin. Y/N she was silent for a few moments and then brought the tips of her fingers to the red surface of the marks, caressing them and biting her lip as she remembered the exact moment it had happened.

So, she dried her body and tied the towel to it, leaving the bathroom and going back to the bedroom to start dressing. When she was ready, wearing one of the outfits that Wooyoung had bought for her earlier, she quickly tidied up the room and left the place.

She checked the time on her cell phone and smiled slightly when she noticed that she had managed to get up in the necessary time. She then went to the first floor, where Jung was waiting for her in the living room. When he saw her arrive, he ran his gaze down her body and gave a half smile, moving closer to her and putting an arm around her waist.

"Ready?" He murmured, staring into her eyes.

"On time."

Wooyoung smiled at that response and nodded, bringing his face a little closer to her body and kissing her neck briefly before separating and starting to walk towards the front door. Y/N followed his lead and they both got into the vehicle.

The girl took a seat next to Wooyoung and fastened her seatbelt. The boy started the engine and glanced at her waiting for eye contact. So, he handed her a large cup.

"What...?"

Jung clicked his tongue at her and insisted. When Y/N finally accepted it, the car began to move forward. The girl, without taking her eyes off the boy, brought her lips to the surface and took a long sip, being surprised to feel the taste of the coffee that she used to drink every morning when she woke up in Wooyoung's room. And that was not the exception.

Although she could not help but smile, she did not hesitate to hide it by looking away from her and looking at the streets through the window. Neither made a sound until the speed of the vehicle began to drop.

So, it was Y/N who broke the silent atmosphere.

"Aren't we supposed to go with... Yunho?"

Wooyoung smiled slightly and licked his lips, nodding as he pulled to the side.

"And that's what we'll do."

Indeed, if they were limited to going for the product in only one vehicle, they were obliged to be together from start to finish.

"YH is not school transportation, Y/N." He murmured then, with some amusement. "We can't risk wandering through half the city with the new shipment with us. It'd be too much at stake."

The girl nodded slowly upon hearing him and swallowed heavily.

"So... We're at a rendezvous spot," she deduced.

Jung turned off the car engine and turned to Y/N, smiling slightly.

"It's time. Let's go."

The girl locked her eyes with Wooyoung's and fell silent. Just by watching his pupils for a few seconds, she knew that there was something else behind his words. It was time. As soon as they got out of the vehicle, they would be someone else; Wooyoung would adopt his serious and firm stance, and she would have to catch up with him.

Y/N nodded and received a last smile from him before getting out of the car.

Without waiting a single second, they both surrounded the vehicle and began to walk with their eyes fixed on the road in front of them; Jung sure of every step, and Hwang pretending to be.

That's when they stopped in front of a large white van with tinted windows. There, leaning against the vehicle, were YH and MG talking. As soon as they noticed Wooyoung's presence, they gave him a serious look and greeted them both.

"Let's go, Chase doesn't like delays". Wooyoung spoke up.

"HM has not arrived."

Jung, who had directed all of his attention to the new transport, stopped his actions in his tracks and gave Yunho a look.

"Hm?" He asked with a frown. "What does HM have to do here?"

Y/N fixed her attention on the boy and swallowed heavily. His eyes expressed annoyance over the seriousness that usually took over his expressions.

"He joined us," MG added, his tone just as irritated as Wooyoung's. "Just three hours ago."

"And what does he think-?"

"K approved it." Yunho intervened.

Wooyoung fell silent then, looking sternly at his friend.

"Three minutes." He said seriously. "If he's not here by then, we're leaving." He decided. "Chase is not for the whims of amateurs. Me neither."