36

After another hour of driving down the road, Wooyoung parked under a beachfront apartment. Both got out of the vehicle and entered the building, heading to the top floor.

Y/N silently followed the boy while she observed everything around them. That landscape was one of the ones she enjoyed the most. And he knew it.

The boy had bought that apartment the year before due to an extremely important delivery of a new shipment. At that time, the substances had to be hidden for a couple of days inside the apartment, while its recipients arrived at the scene. Back then it was difficult to keep suspicions and a low profile, but after the operation, Wooyoung was able to keep the place.

He had only used it a couple of times, mostly during high-stress scenarios. He was not someone who enjoyed violence, even though he knew how to use it if necessary, so his best option was to isolate himself; although he had already learned to handle it.

"Do you want to go now?" Wooyoung approached the girl who was looking down on the beach through the large window, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Y/N smiled slightly and placed her hands on his, nodding.

Then, without either of them needing to do or say anything more, they left the building. However, instead of walking directly to the beach once downstairs, Wooyoung took the girl by her hip and walked beside her, leading them to a store at the end of the block.

"Jung?"

"You'll need a swimsuit to go into the sea, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, then moving closer to her face. "Or are you seriously afraid of the sea?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, amused, and sighed. She had already resigned herself to Wooyoung's liking for buying things for her, and after a while, it had stopped making her uncomfortable. After all, Wooyoung wasn't the kind of guy who made her feel pressured.

That was how they both entered the store. The girl headed towards the swimsuit area while he just simply waited for her. After a few minutes, they met at the register and, after paying, they returned to the building to change their clothes.

Due to the food supplies that Wooyoung had bought hours before at the gas station, neither of them was hungry, so they immediately headed to the beach as soon as they were ready.

Once they were there, Y/N let a great gust of air go into her lungs and loosen her entire body. She then gave Wooyoung a look and raised one of her corners, taking the edge of her shirt and removing it in front of the boy, letting his eyes see in great detail the way her skin was beginning to be exposed. Wooyoung fixed his gaze on her and roamed her body completely once she got rid of the unnecessary garments, lightly biting his lip.

Noticing this, the girl let out a small laugh and began to run towards the sea. Immediately, Wooyoung took off his shirt and dropped it on the sand as he started following her.

However, she stopped her pace as soon as she touched the water with the tips of her fingers. The boy slowed his gait and stopped behind her.

"Afraid?"

Y/N shook her head immediately and rubbed her arms with her hands.

"It's cold."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes for a few seconds and let out a small laugh.

"Sure."

"For real!" The girl took a few steps forward, introducing her feet into the water and, with a kick, she wet the boy's legs. "See?"

Wooyoung kept his eyes on Y/N for a few seconds and then narrowed his eyes, clicking his tongue afterward and quickly approaching her.

"Excuses."