08

After quietly enjoying the coffee that Wooyoung had prepared for her, Y/N got out of bed and went to one of the bathrooms to get ready and not be late for class.

She had to accept that agreeing to have sex with Wooyoung had made her a little nervous at first, but now she could confirm that she did not feel remorse at all.

She had said it, there was nothing wrong with it and she should not restrict herself from doing something she liked.

Besides... Wooyoung knew exactly what he was doing.

She smiled slightly at the memory of the previous night, and shook her head to clear it; she did not need the memory of those hands running over her body at that moment.

After taking a shower, she went to the room and dressed, finally ready to face another day.

Upon reaching campus she found Sam at the entrance and went to him without hesitation.

"Hello, Y/N." The boy gave him a smile as usual.

"Everything okay, Sam?" She asked, unable to ignore the strangeness it caused her to find him there and not in the classroom.

"Oh yeah..."

"...Sam?"

"Alright." He let out a resigned sigh. "I'm... I'm awaiting the results of a Spanish test that I took last week." He said, remarkably anxious and nervous. "They are supposed to have it today."

Y/N nodded slowly and put her hands in her pockets, watching her friend attentively. Although, normally, Samuel was the type of boy who would move from side to side, completely restless, this time he was immobile. Not even a single muscle in his body moved.

"But... shouldn't you go in and ask?" The girl intervened again, making a gesture with her head, indicating the office.

"Y-Yes." Sam laughed sheepishly. "I just... need a few minutes." He whispered. "I don't want to go in that tense."

"That's not going to chance, Sam." She patted him on the back gently. "You're nervous, and it's completely normal."

In fact, those results would reveal the boy's future; they were the doors to a helpful exchange that he had been planning for months.

Samuel was silent for a few seconds, processing his friend's words, and then he nodded, taking a deep breath.

"I'm going now." She sentenced then and began to walk towards the office.

Y/N chose to wait for him at the entrance of the university; she knew that if she accompanied him, her presence would only create more anticipation and she would put pressure on him. Definitely, it was not what she needed at the time. Not even just in case.

Then she looked away from the office and peered through the two large doors, wide open.

However, she did not count on Jung Wooyoung walking past her at that moment, talking to a boy as they walked through campus. For no apparent reason, the boy looked up and their pupils connected. Y/N froze the few seconds that Wooyoung was in front of her before following his path, and smiled unconsciously.

"They have problems with the printer." Samuel's voice came to her ears suddenly, snapping her out of that trance. "I think I'll try again once the day is over."

Y/N turned to see him and made a lamenting face, seeing how her friend shrugged his shoulders and began to walk. There was nothing she could do before they had to go their separate ways for their first class in the morning.

The day passed as normal as ever. Y/N paid attention to each of her subjects and took the necessary notes in case she forgot something, she saw her friends at each break and laughed while talking about things as necessary as nonsense. At lunchtime they would get together in the cafeteria and return to share precious moments.