28

"So is everything ready?" Y/N asked into the phone as she walked through the huge house.

"Yes, everything has worked out fine... so far." Samuel laughed from the other side of the line. "Chris was the only one of us who attended today, so she'll be guiding him when classes are over." The girl nodded silently, as if her best friend could see her. "Well, it's almost time, you better be on your way now, Y/N! Your apartment isn't exactly what I think of when I have to think of something close to the party venue."

Y/N rolled her eyes and let out a light laugh, unable to hide the irony at seeing herself away from her apartment.

"Okay, Sam, I'll meet you there then," she said, ending the call.

With a sigh she put away her cell phone and looked around her. It was Thursday and the university day had almost come to an end, however, she was not alone in the house.

"Jung?" she asked, her eyes searching for him.

But nothing. Her gaze just collided with the room, not a single thing out of place.
Had he gone out without her noticing?
No, Wooyoung wouldn't do that.

With her brow furrowed, the girl walked through the living room until she reached the terrace, but she didn't find him there either.

"Where did he...?"

Then, before she could finish her question, two arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close, leaving her back against his chest. Wooyoung lowered his face a little until it was level with her ear and smiled.

"Were you looking for me?" He murmured.

Y/N closed her eyes for a few moments and was silent as a smile spread across her face after the surprise. She could perfectly feel the boy's strength surrounding her body and keeping her glued to him.

"Perhaps..." she replied in the same way, turning slightly towards him. "I have to go."

"Mh?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. "And how will you do that?"

Y/N tilted her head, somewhat uncomprehending:

"...Through the door?"

"Okay, good luck."

But then, when the girl tried to move, his grip did not give way. Y/N bit her lip slightly, unable to hide her liking for those little details in Wooyoung's personality, and sighed looking back at him.

"You should let me go," she murmured. "Now I can defend myself." She hid her smile and made eye contact. "I could break your arm."

"I didn't teach you how to do that." Wooyoung let out a small laugh and pulled the girl closer. "Not yet."

Y/N pursed her lips and rolled her eyes for a few seconds.

"I don't want to hit your crotch, Jung."

Then, Wooyoung quickly moved his hands and turned the girl around, facing her. Without hesitation, he moved a little closer, just enough for their breaths to mingle, and locked his eyes with hers.

"So you're just going to leave like that?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Don't you think you forgot something?"

"Mhm?" Y/N imitated his expression, feigning misunderstanding. "What are you talking about?"

Wooyoung's eyes lowered to her lips and then reconnected with her pupils. Then he was silent, waiting for her response. However, in her eyes he only found that look; the one she always had when she wanted to continue teasing him.

"...aren't you late?"

The boy's hands firmly affirmed her body, making Y/N finally realize what was happening. Then, she smiled lightly and gave Wooyoung a narrowed look, then grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled on it. Decisively, she let herself be carried away by the desire that Jung's provocations had given her, and placed her lips on his, kissing him intensely. The boy did not take long to reciprocate her action, closing his eyes and following the rhythm of her lips, enjoying the moment.