12

The next day, Y/N left the house at the usual time to attend classes. As it used to be, when she woke up Wooyoung was no longer in the place, but a new coffee sat quietly on the cabinet next to her.

The girl could not help but smile every time she thought about it. The boy left the place earlier than necessary when he had personal matters to attend to before class -which turned out to be 99% of the time- and, despite that, he always made the time to leave that detail to her.

"Y/N?"

Then Christina's voice pulled her out of her thoughts, bringing her back to the present.

"I'm sorry," Y/N apologized, smiling slightly and concentrating once more on the girl walking beside her. "You were saying...?"

Chris rolled her eyes for a few seconds, smiling at being used to that sudden disconnect that her friend usually experienced.

"I asked you what you thought of the new store at the mall," she reiterated. "You know, the one that opened last week. Many say that it can make a great competition to ALittleOfEverything."

The girl gave her a curious look and then shrugged.

"I don't know, I haven't been there yet."

"What?"

Chris was then incredulous at Y/N's words. Since the opening day she had been to the store at least four times.

"...you know I'm not used to going to stores if it's not because I need something."

"And how are you going to know that you don't need it?" She intervened, "Maybe you need the whole store once you know what there is!"

Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed.

"That's exactly the problem, Chris."

The girl scowled at hers and grimaced, staying like that for a few seconds before smiling.

"Well, we're going today." She decided just at the moment when the alarm clock on her wrist warned her that she should go to class. "I see you at the end of the day."

And then she was gone, leaving Y/N with no choice. She had barely blinked once and Christina was already far away. The girl kept her gaze on her and then sighed in amusement; there was no case, she had no escape. In fact, although most of their gatherings were as spontaneous as her friend, her outings with Chris always helped to lift her spirits and de-stress from routine.

So, after accepting her fate, she began her day as monotonous as ever. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Y/N paid attention in each of the classes and took the corresponding notes, spent the breaks with her group of friends, and returned to focus on her subjects.

Everything was as normal as ever until, as agreed without her permission, she met Christina on the way out in the blink of an eye. The girl smiled when she saw Y/N and then scowled at her in false reproach.

"I can't believe you haven't been to the mall already." Chris picked up her disbelief exactly where she had left it. "It is unacceptable."

Y/N laughed and shook her head. The very idea of ​​it amused her; she did not even go shopping often when she was on a steady paycheck, much less she would now.

"Is it that incredible?"

"Oh, of course it is. You will see it yourself."

So, they waited for the corresponding locomotion to their destination and continued talking throughout the journey. However, as soon as they reached their final stop, Christina frowned at her slightly and bit her lip.