26

Wooyoung's hands grasped Y/N's waist and held her body close to his firmly as their joined lips followed a common rhythm. The girl, with her senses stimulated by his actions, caressed the nape of his neck carefully and smiled. Feeling her smile separating them from the kiss, Wooyoung let one of the corners of his mouth lifted, and looked directly into her eyes.

Y/N, immersed in his pupils, licked her lips slowly and noticed how she captured the boy's attention.

"What?" She asked then, tilting her head to the side with false innocence.

The boy fell silent for a few seconds with his gaze fixed on her and shook his head.

"Don't ever go away," he murmured deeply.

Wooyoung leaned down a bit and lowered his hands to Y/N's thighs, grasping them firmly and holding her body. The girl took hold of his neck and wrapped her legs around his hip, holding on to him. In attentive silence, she kept her eyes on Wooyoung's pupils and could not help but smile; the possessiveness he showed got the better of her.

"So what if I do?"

The boy, fascinated by her provocation and teasing, raised an eyebrow and walked with her through the place, ending up at the table in the living room, where he sat the girl down and drew her to him.

Wooyoung grabbed her hips and kept their bodies close, favored by the height of the table. Then he ran his fingers through Y/N's hair and brought her face closer until her lips rested on his. He then began to kiss her with great intensity, leaving no space in between. He bit down on her bottom lip and pulled it, letting a sigh escape her.

Hearing it, he smiled.

"Then I'll make sure you want to come back." He sentenced and pressed Y/N's body against his, starting to kiss her once more.

One of Wooyoung's hands held her head, while the other held their bodies together by pressing her from her hip. A few minutes later, the boy separated and began to lower his lips to her neck, spreading wet kisses all over her skin. Immersed in the way Wooyoung stimulated all of her senses, Y/N tilted her head back to give him better access, and let out a small wheeze.

"Jung..."

He, ignoring her call, began to unbutton the shirt on the girl's body and ran his tongue over her collarbones. Then he placed both hands on her thighs and caressed them slowly, squeezing them from time to time.

Wooyoung kissed her skin once more and smiled.

"I want to make you mine," he grunted. "Here and now."

The boy's words caused a smile to appear on Y/N's face, who bit her lip at her own desire, and directed her gaze to Wooyoung.

"Do it."

[...]

Y/N bit her tongue as she entered the room again; that table was no longer the same for her. She had already taken a shower and replenished her energy with caffeine, however, the new memories and marks that Wooyoung had bestowed on her as welcome, did not leave her head.

She was alone and with a book in hand. The sound of running water in the shower indicated the whereabouts of the boy, who had entered the bathroom moments ago, after Y/N left the place.

With a sigh, she walked over to one of the armchairs and took a seat, opening the book and looking for the page she had last stopped at.

However, she barely got through a few chapters, when a couple of knocks on the front door snapped her out of her reading bubble. With her senses alert, she stood silently for a few seconds, totally still; trying to figure out if it had been a product of her imagination or not.