32

Y/N's hands rested on the arm that was pressing on her neck. Despite the trust between the two of them, there was no doubt that Wooyoung was using a significant percentage of his strength on her. And, as time passed, the grip only intensified, forcing the girl to remember each of the instructions she had previously received for that specific situation.

Then, she took a firm hold on his arm and pulled it down with her entire body, turning quickly to the side. The sudden movement caused Wooyoung to lose his balance and end up on the ground.

As soon as she felt the air flowing efficiently into her body again, she smiled and glanced at the boy she had knocked down. From below, Jung watched her with a half smile on his face.

"That's what I meant," he said then, crossing his arms behind his head and resting his head there. "Do you feel good now?"

"Now that I breathe, you say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she nuzzled her neck.

"Now that you know how to defend yourself."

Y/N kept her eyes on him for a few seconds and then looked away. Almost two hours had passed since they started practicing self-defense, and she had finally managed to take him down. Wooyoung's smile filled her field of vision and, in a matter of seconds, she found herself again analyzing the situation she was in. The life of her. Her life with him. She could not help but accept it; she was actually happy beside him.

Jung looked carefully at the girl and tilted his head as he studied her lost gaze.

"What is it?"

His voice caught Y/N's attention instantly.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Wooyoung slowly got up to take a seat on the floor, without taking his eyes off her.

"You're not with me," he pointed out, "your mind isn't... What is it?"

Y/N tensed as soon as she heard his words and swallowed heavily. Without a doubt, her interior was too scattered at that moment and she did not feel ready to face what was happening. Talking about it meant taking a step to find out what would happen next. And no, she was not ready for it.

She had no idea how he might react to the news, and the mere memory of their past was stronger than her willpower.

"No... It's nothing," she answered, trying to smile. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've processed all of the...well, all of it yet."

The girl shrugged and Jung just looked at her for a few more seconds. He knew her well enough to know she was lying, yet if she had not given him details of what was going through her mind, there must be a reason for it.

So, he got up from the floor.

"Okay..." he murmured, moving closer to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing?" Y/N raised an eyebrow, turning to face him. Then, she challenged him with her gaze and got even closer to his face. "Did you forget that now I can knock you out whether you want it or not?"

Wooyoung let out a small laugh at the superiority that Y/N showed, and connected their pupils defiantly.

"Do you really think that?" He murmured and watched her face carefully, focusing for a few seconds on her lips before going up to her pupils. "I would like you to try it."

At that moment, Y/N narrowed her eyes, trying to stand firm against that smile that affected her so much effortlessly, and nodded to accept the challenge.

Then, she placed her hands on his wrists and took them firmly, quickly exerting pressure in different directions. Having that small line of separation between his hands, she bent her knees slightly and slipped in between.

However, before she could claim victory, Wooyoung grabbed her shoulders in one swift motion and pushed her body against the wall. Without wasting a second, he held her wrists and pinned them to the sides of her head. Then, to further ensure his control over her, he cornered her body with his own, coming only inches from her face.

Y/N kept silent, watching the boy who, in a single blink, had turned around the situation that she thought she had under control.

"Nice try..." he murmured with a smirk, appreciating the surprise in her pupils. Then, he got closer and went to her ear. "But did you really think that I would help you escape from me?" A small laugh escaped his lips and then his face turned serious, his voice hardening. "Only I can have you like this."

Then, Wooyoung's teeth caught her earlobe, pulling it slightly and letting out a groan. Y/N flinched instinctively and bit her lip, searching Jung's eyes as soon as he pulled away from her. Her hands were still trapped under his power and, to be honest, she did not dislike it.

"Only you?" She dared to tease him once again, raising one of her eyebrows.

Wooyoung remained motionless, watching her face carefully and slowly licking his lower lip.

"Do you want someone else?"

"I don't know," she murmured, trying to hide a smile to no avail. The connection of their pupils told them the intentions behind each other's words, and because of that, she felt safe playing with them. "Maybe..."

Jung stood motionless for a few seconds, and approached her later. He made sure to stop just inches away, and brushed her lips with his. He could feel the way Y/N's breath changed to a more eager one with just that. They both knew what they wanted.

"I told you once I'd make sure you wanted to come back if you left..." he growled, making eye contact. "This time I'll make sure you don't want to leave."

And then he leaned his body over the girl's, increasing the touch of their bodies, and kissed her, breaking the tension that had built between them. Y/N immediately reciprocated his actions with need, as if those lips held the answers she had been searching for since the night before.

Or at least a clue.