06

A new week had started and Y/N was in the college cafeteria with her friends. Everything that happened was still very strange to process, but it was done; she had signed Wooyoung's contract and, that very morning, she was able to pay for her studies.

Although the simple fact of having obtained that significant sum of money so suddenly took her out of her comfort zone, she had no regrets.

Chris, Sam, and J.C were laughing around her, pulling jokes and bringing memories to the table. It had been almost two years since the squad had formed, but many times they felt as if they had known each other for a lifetime.

Y/N adored each one of them. They showed interest in her, but they never intruded on her life beyond what she allowed them to know.

The more she analyzed her life, the more grateful she was to live it.

When it was time, everyone went to their respective classroom to face the last class of the day. Y/N liked to dedicate herself fully to class, without distractions, which is why she rarely noticed when the hours passed. And that day was no exception, as soon as the teacher finished the class, she arranged her things and left the place.

She took a deep breath when she went out and paused, licking her lips. Then she started walking in the opposite direction from her apartment.

The day before, after signing and making official her peculiar relationship with Wooyoung, the boy had indicated that she should move in with him. Y/N made no objection -she had no intention of starting off badly, much less did she see the problem in it- and agreed. So, Wooyoung told her later to only bring the things that she found most necessary.

In a way, that brought her a wave of relief; that only meant that, if at some point the coexistence between them was ruined and she needed a break, she would still have her little apartment with most of the things. She was not forced to do anything.

She had not seen Wooyoung in the hallways all day, not even a trace of him, but she supposed it was normal since it was not something that she used to draw her attention to; she had never been aware of it before. Usually it was just her and her group of friends. Nothing mattered to her apart from that; she had no reason otherwise.

Or it used to be like that.

When she arrived at the large house in which she had agreed to live, she noticed that the door was still locked. Wooyoung was not there.

She frowned slightly, with some intrigue, and searched in her bag for the spare key that the boy had given her, entering the place as soon as possible.

A chill ran through her body as she closed the door behind her. Once again, the magnitude of the place had taken all of her words away. She had not even been through a week yet, but she had a feeling that she would have a hard time getting used to all of that.

Silently, certainly intimidated by her dimensions, she settled her bag on her shoulder and walked around the place. Trying to remember the exact way, she reached her personal room and took a seat on the bed.
Despite everything, Wooyoung had given her a lot of space. Literally.

Y/N put her bag beside her, looking around her and smiling slightly. Then, after a few minutes, she got up again and left the room, ready to familiarize herself with the place; she did not want to look awkward all the time.

She walked the corridors trying to make a mind map to remember the location of everything, although at the moment she only knew that Wooyoung's room was at the end of the corridor, there were three bathrooms on the top floor, the main room was downstairs, as was the kitchen and... That was all she could remember.