11

"Ju...?"

Y/N tried to speak, surprised by the singular spoiling she was receiving on her skin, when her words were cut off and she was forced to close her eyes for a few seconds. Wooyoung had just bitten her neck in a way that would surely leave a mark.

When his lips parted from her, she remained silent, not knowing how to react.
She was not upset about it. But it had been an attack. A very unexpected one.

However, she did not doubt for a moment what would have been the reason for his sudden action; she also kept feeling another pair of eyes on her.
She would not say anything about it.

She looked up again at the girl behind the counter, who was now holding the ice cream she had ordered with a flushed expression and an incredulous smile on her face. Y/N made eye contact with her for a few seconds and then shrugged not knowing how else she could react. Then she received her request and thanked her with a nod of her head.

So, Wooyoung started walking towards the exit, without letting go of the girl's body. Y/N turned to the girl who was checking her bill again; indeed, there was another ice cream bought.

"Aren't you going to order?" She turned her attention to the boy behind her.

"No," he growled slightly as they passed the mint-haired boy. "Let's go home."

The girl stifled a small giggle and nodded, walking alongside him to the car. Once they were both ready, the return home began.

When they got to the big house, Wooyoung parked the car and they both got out. As the boy walked directly into the room, Y/N slightly raised her chin and looked at her neck in the reflection of the window.

Just as she had thought; the boy's mark had been as temporary as the length of time they had been at the ice cream shop. Great precision. The girl raised her eyebrows, smiling with some flattery, and shook her head, now walking to the entrance.

When she closed the front door behind her, her eyes met the boy's pupils roaming her body as a smile began to form on his face. Y/N licked her lips, with an interrogant expression and crossed her arms.

"Something happens?"

Then, Wooyoung walked up to her and handed her the bag that had previously caught her attention in the store:

"I want you to wear it."

Y/N took the bag and nodded, somewhat skeptical. The boy licked his lips and nodded, watching as she started to walk to the bathroom. When she was alone, already in front of the mirror, she opened the bag and an incredulous smile appeared on her face, unable to fully get used to Wooyoung's little caprices.

Lingerie.
Jung had bought her lingerie.

Y/N bit her lower lip, glancing at the red two-piece set in front of her. The fact that Wooyoung had chosen something like that for her could only mean that, even for tiny moments, he had fantasized about her image.

So, without wasting any more time appreciating the garments, she undressed completely to wear what he had bought. After appreciating the lace that covered her skin, she looked up at her reflection, noticing how that piece of lingerie highlighted her curves and accentuated the spots in which -she knew-Wooyoung used to get lost in.

Knowing perfectly his intentions, she saw herself for the last time in the mirror and smiled, opening the bathroom door and leaning lightly on the frame. Then, her eyes focused on Wooyoung, sitting in a chair in front of her. His legs rested confidently, slightly spread, and his pupils were quick to notice the girl.