22

As Wooyoung's lips moved eagerly over Y/N's, his hand gently settled on her hip, drawing her even closer to his body. The girl smiled without breaking the kiss and hugged his neck calmly. Their eyes were closed and they were both determined to finally make up for the time they had been supposed to keep some distance between their lips.

Little by little, Wooyoung began to take small steps around the place, slowly with the girl. His hands, placed carefully on her hip and the back of her neck, held Y/N firmly to prevent her from tripping at any moment.

Then, when they reached the center of the room, he broke the kiss and separated from her. Y/N narrowed her eyes slightly and followed the boy with her gaze, noting how he took a seat in the big couch of the place and fixed his pupils on her.

"Come." He muttered, patting his lap.

The girl could not help but raise her eyebrows slightly at Wooyoung's unexpected prompting, but she immediately followed his words and she approached him, walking as slowly and seductively as she could; seeking to goad him further.

Wooyoung bit his lip and waited until the girl was in front of him. Then, he settled in place and looked at Y/N's face again, running his tongue over his lips. He patted his legs once more and let out a groan. She, seeing the reaction she had been looking for, wrapped her arms around the boy's neck again and took a seat on his lap.

Instantly, Wooyoung's hands touched her body again, this time on her thighs, and he kissed her. Y/N smiled on his lips and moved her hip slightly, immediately causing that insatiable friction between their bodies, creating more tension than both of them could handle.

Wooyoung growled slightly and caught her lower lip with his teeth, slowly biting and pulling it. After a few seconds he released it and separated a little to appreciate the look of the girl. Her pupils, now connected to his, said more than any words expressed.

"Do you still want to go change?" He asked in a whisper, noticing how Y/N blushed and looked down at his lips, shaking her head later. "I want to hear you."

Y/N smiled upon hearing Wooyoung's firm voice and moved a little closer to him, their lips almost touching.

"No," she answered.

Then she broke the tension between them herself, meeting his lips once more and allowing their pent-up desire to surface. Wooyoung, without hesitating for a single second, raised his hands to her hips and brought her closer to him, regaining control of the situation.

Y/N had her eyes closed and her arms around his neck, letting her own desire do the work for her. She felt how his hands had begun to run over her body slowly, beginning to press against him, letting her to feel him perfectly.

Then, without being able to help it, a small wheeze left her lips, immediately silenced. Wooyoung smiled and, in a single movement, took advantage of the girl's low guard to grab her body and lay her down on the couch, positioning himself on top.

Instinctively, Y/N's legs wrapped around his hip, and Wooyoung's forearms were perfectly accommodated on the sides of her head. It wasn't until after a couple of minutes that their kiss broke.

Jung fixed his gaze on her and a half smile appeared on his face, making Y/N shudder.

"Never let anyone else have this view." He blurted out.

The girl paid attention to the eyes of the boy in front of her and smiled with false innocence:

"What view?"

Wooyoung did not hesitate a single second to move his hip against Y/N's body, who, because of the arousal they had been accumulating for a few minutes, let out a slight moan.

"That one."

The girl blushed slightly and bit her lower lip.

"Mh... Which?" She provoked him. "I just forgot it."

Jung, sensing Y/N's intentions, licked his lips with desire and slowly lowered himself to her face, moving aside and whispering close to her ear;

"I'll make sure you don't forget it again."

Then, he lowered himself a little more until he placed his lips on her neck, kissing it slowly as he began to move his hips once more. Y/N swallowed heavily as she felt the kisses on her skin and bit her lip, closing her eyes as that excited tingle began to invade her entire body.

She would soon lose her composure.
The little that Wooyoung hadn't taken from her yet.

But then the boy's teeth caught her skin and squeezed it carefully but intensely, then he ran his tongue over the bruised area. Being aware of where he was, Wooyoung had been careful enough to exert enough pressure to provoke the girl without leaving a mark.

He would not be careless enough to cause more eyes to fall on her.

Then, he went back up to Y/N's face and stayed there, appreciating her expressions while their breathing began to alter more and more because of the friction that was being generated between their bodies.

"Jung..."

"Shh." Wooyoung cut her off with a half smile on his face. "You've said enough already, love." He removed the girl's hands from her neck and brought her wrists together above her head, depriving her of mobility. "I want to hear you moan now."

And, without saying more, Wooyoung attacked her lips again, completely distracting her while he was in charge of stripping them both of their clothes with one hand. The girl, eagerly following Jung's needed kiss, felt how the boy quickly undressed her, without hesitating to position himself correctly between her legs. She made a whimsical moan against his lips, and moved her hips slowly.

Wooyoung's free hand gently caressed her leg and then firmly held her body from her waist, settling on her, away from her face.

"Look at me."

She, obeying him, opened her eyes and met his gaze. Wooyoung smiled slightly at the way her pupils spoke for her, crying out for him to break the sexual tension once and for all and make her his.

"Stop provoking me." He warned with a bit of amusement. "You need to walk tomorrow."

A slight smile appeared on her face at his words and she looked away from him, biting her lip. Wooyoung brought his hand to her chin and moved her face so that her pupils returned to him.

"I want to touch you." She muttered.

"Be a good girl first." Wooyoung took advantage of his position. "I want my name among your moans."

"Ju-"

However, Wooyoung did not give her time to respond and entered her completely, causing a loud moan to leave her lips, cutting her off.

"Just like that." He murmured aroused before going down again and starting to thrust into her with greater intensity.