SIX, coffee splash

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

"it has been so weird without you here, so much has happened" yeonjun's voice echoes from my laptop speakers, "you know that like buff kid with the tattoos in our math course? he got arrested in the middle of the street the other day." yeonjun was telling me about the drama that was going down at the school while i was gone.

we finished our first year just in time for me to leave to come here. i left almost a week before finals, with prior arrangements with my professors. i finished all of my work on the plane ride over so it was easy to have my first year of college done, in the rear view mirror.

"for what?" i laugh. penny's face pops into frame next to him. she hands him his coffee and takes a sip of hers.

the two sit at a starbucks just outside of times square. i only know because i can hear the major bustle of the city outside. it was also their favorite for some reason. they said they liked to people watch.

"we don't know but apparently, through the grapevine, we've heard that he's connected to a bunch of mafia murders like he and his family are in deep" penny pipes in and i feel my eyes go wide.

"wow."

in the few days i have been gone penny changed her hair again. all of it is brown now just like the first time i had met her. "i like your hair pen" i say and the smile on her face gets even wider. "thank you illi" penny says and i return the grin that is plastered to her face.

her fingers run through her curled hair after i have complimented her.

my eyes look to yeonjun and he smiles at my face. his eyes pierce my soul, something about them just get deep into me. maybe that's why i am so captivated by him and those god blessed eyes.

they have seen me in my most vulnerable moments. they have seen every part of me just like his hands have.

"we think we're going to try to come there for part of summer break" penny says and i raise my eyebrows. "really?" i ask and they both nod their heads. "we miss it plus we miss you" yeonjun says and i nod, trying to hide the blush on my face.

it's not even a second more, till penny opens her mouth. her sass in the form of sweet words is the only thing that spews out.

"he misses you so much, he talks about you literally nonstop, all the time, 24/7" my single girl friend throws her head back and sighs. "i need a hookup buddy too" she continues to go off and yeonjun and i just shake our heads.

the only reason that she had found out yeonjun and i were a bit more than friends was because she had a spare key to my apartment and walked in during the third time we had ever done it.