TWENTY SIX, home

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

not a word has been spoken in at least three minutes. not by me, not by my parents, not even by penny and jisung. the two with the biggest mouths have not even dared saying a word.

it's awkward. to say the absolute least.

my eyes dart from each side of me. i watch as they all watch each other. besides hyunjin and yeonjun, those two haven't move their eyes since they locked a few minutes ago.

i'm confused if they're going to fist fight or kiss straight on the lips. either or, i'd bring my phone out to snap a picture. or two. or three. or seven.

"so" i cough out after another minute has passed. everyone looks towards me and i can feel heat rise to my cheeks immediately. "let's go hang out in... my room" i look between all of my friends and my parents that sit on the couch.

the group of boys and the duo, that is penny and yeonjun, look at each other before looking back to me. i hear a bunch of different words said to me. sure, yeah, sounds good, are just a few of the words that come out of their chaotic jumble.

they all glance at each other again before making their way up the stairs. a single file line, the boys in the front, penny and yeonjun in the back.

i watch them start their trek and look towards my parents again. "wish me luck" i say, raising my eyebrows. they both chuckle, "good luck." a sort of garbled baby talk comes from harley that sounds like he was trying his best to say good luck to me.

"thank you so much harley!" i say and he laughs.

my body turns towards the stairs and i make my way up, just behind penny. "there's so much testosterone in this house right now, i think im going to throw up or die" she says to me, looking at me over her shoulder. i can't help but laugh at her statement and she laughs back at me.

everyone files into my room and disperses themselves among it. penny runs and jumps into my bed before any of the boys can get to it, yeonjun sits on the pulled out futon penny has been sleeping on and the rest of the boys sprawl across my room.

felix sits at my desk, right next to where i sit on the bed. he spins in the chair while the rest of the boys sit elsewhere.

seungmin sits at the end of the bed, far away from penny, jeongin sits across the room, staring at her as she stares at seungmin. jisung and hyunjin sit on the floor together and the duo takes their turn poking each other but not saying a single thing.

it's quiet in the room, the only sound is the creaking noise the chair makes as felix spins its around and around.

"could you?" i turn to look at him. "stop?" he asks and i nod. he sighs a quick sigh before looking at me again. "illiad moon you're lucky i love you as much as i do" he places his feet firmly on the floor and stops his incessant spinning.