SEVENTEEN, wakey wakey

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

"wakey wakey" is the first thing i hear when i'm awake enough to process what is going on. there's a voice behind the one that had just spoken to me. it whispers something.

"wakey wakey moonie" the voice continues to call me. i groan and squint my eyes more.

"i thought you would want to see us" the voice from behind says and my eyes open immediately. i was not expecting to hear that.

as my eyes adjust to the world i see both of their dumb faces smiling back at me. "oh my god" i say, my morning voice in clear effect.

the two of them laugh as i sit up. i cannot even imagine what my hair looks like right now. it's probably going every way that it possibly can.

"what are you guys doing here" i say looking between penny and yeonjun. they look at each other before turning back to look my way. "we told you we were going to come sometime" penny says and my eyes just continue to dart between the two of them.

i cannot believe they're here, in korea with me, in my childhood bedroom.

"oh my god" i jump up when it actually clicks that they're here. i haven't seen them in close to three weeks but it feels like a year and a half.

when you spend almost every waking second with people for close to a year, you get used to having them around. when it changes, it feels strange. everything feels somewhat, off.

"i missed youuuuu" penny says, swaying our bodies back and forth. "i missed you" i smile into our hug. "it has been so difficult dealing with mr. complains-a-lot over here" penny nods her head to the tall man standing next to the both of us.

yeonjun looks at her, his eyes squinting, sending daggers her way. he opens his mouth to say something to her but i cut him off with my words. "be nice to each other" i point at them and they just roll their eyes.

it's a moment of silence as i walk over and wrap my arms around yeonjun. his embrace is tight on me and he uses an extra squeeze to lift me a foot off of the ground.

my feet touch back down and he's squeezing me even tighter. "i missed you" he says into my ear, quieter than i've ever heard him before.

i pull away from the hug and look up at him with my dark eyes. "i missed you" i say and smile at him.

his hand ruffles the top of my already messed up hair.

"wait," i pause the cute moment we're having to look at my two friends in front of me, "how did you guys find out where i lived?"