THIRTEEN, eight sips

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

"i'm so conflicted" i shout, throwing myself down onto my bed. felix and seungmin sit in the very corner of my bed, right beside each other as they watch me throw my fit.

i called them as soon as i got back from my walk with hyunjin, i told them it was an emergency and i needed them over as soon as possible. they were over within 15 mins, they said they speeded through all of the traffic lights and almost got into at least 10 accidents.

when i told them what i needed them for they rolled their eyes but decided to listen to my story anyways.

"why are you conflicted?" seungmin asks me.

"moonie liked hyunjin, moonie wrote the letters" felix says and seungmin nods. "yes i know this" he says and i cock a brow. "how do you know that?"

"other than the fact that after you really looked at the letters it made sense, he told us in the cafe last year, like a little after prom" seungmin tells me. i'm baffled and i look to felix for confirmation that this actually happened.

the boy nods and i'm irritated at the fact that he shared that with them.

"he also said that you two got into a small fight after prom and that's why you left, because he got angry that you were the one writing the letters" he continues to tell me about their time in the cafe.

"jesus christ" i roll my eyes and sigh. "but like a month ago he said he was trying to cover up what he said and that he said really hurtful things to you and he wish he could take it back" felix says and i'm intrigued again.

he told me that in person. he told me he wish he could re-do that moment because he would take back all the harmful words he uttered.

take back everything he said to me.

"well that's true" i say and they both nod. "so why are you conflicted" seungmin asks and i sigh. i'm sitting up now, looking both of the boys in the eyes. benny is curled up on felix's lap fast asleep and his cute tired self takes my attention away from our conversation for a split second.

"moonie, back here" seungmin snaps his fingers and i'm back to paying attention to them.

"sorry, it's because like," i sigh before continuing, "i hated him for what he said, he said some of the meanest things ever. maybe not the meanest but coming from him they hurt more than anything ara or her stupid friends could say to me. i hated him for leaving us and hurting your guys' feelings and i know you're over it now but you weren't at the time. you were distraught. i just- i hated the way he treated all of us after he got with ara and i know he was treating us like that because of ara but, it's just a lot."