NINETEEN, panic attacks

#% HWANG HYUNJIN <3 !!!

my blood boils.

my blood fucking boils as i walk away from jaemin and the rest of his group members.

the staff member on the other side of me points me towards a large door in the very corner of the stage, where all the dressing rooms and stage entrances are.

when we go behind a big, black door, my manager is waiting there for me. his arms are crossed over his body and his posture is the straightest i've seen it in a very long time. usually he's hunched over.

"what was that?" he asks me, angrily. his face is red beneath his white mask. if he was a character in a cartoon, there would be steam blowing from his ears.

i don't say anything , i just walk towards my dressing room a little ways down. i ignore him as he speaks loudly at me from down the hall.

i don't have the time to listen to him and his nonsense right now.

i'm too angry.

the door slams behind me when i reach my dressing room. as soon as it is fully shut, i pace. i pace like i do when i'm at home, in front of the big open window. i pace back and forth as i let some of my pent up emotions leak out that way.

how could they win best new group?!

they're amazing, yes, their skills are something crazy. but with a controversy so soon after their debut? are you kidding me! i just think and think as i walk back and forth across the white flooring.

is moonie watching?

did she see that?

i hope she didn't.

my anger got the best of me. when i whispered in yeri's ear about jaemin and his scandal and how i know the girl. she just went wide eyed and whispered something along the lines of, "holy shit."

i didn't hear cause i was too busy working on keeping my breathing manageable. i couldn't punch him on stage. that would cause a complete scene.

and a lawsuit.

something i don't need right now.

i sit down on one of the chairs, huffing and puffing and letting all my anger seep out of me. i want to punch something.

i know i shouldn't.

but i want to.

i dont have the patience to write nor the energy to put it into any other physical form, dancing or singing.