TWENTY FOUR, dont fall in love

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

hyunjin's house smells like him in all the best ways. smells like his cologne, his natural scent, the laundry soap he uses and even whatever product he sticks in his hair.

it smells like home.

the smells wafts from the open door and i suddenly feel a bit more relaxed than the walk over here.

"here, come in" he steps to the side and i walk in between his towering body and the door frame to the side of it.

"cute slippers" he chuckles when he looks down at my footwear. "i didn't wanna put on sneakers" i frown and he smiles down at me. "seriously, they're cute" hyunjin's eyes glance down at them again.

"you got them for me" i say and he nods. "i know. that's why im saying they're cute." my head shakes back and forth as i slip the slippers off of my feet.

his house is the perfect amount of lit. there's no big lights on, a small lamp in the bay window, the soft yellow light over the oven in the kitchen, a few other small lamps and candles but that's it. it's not too bright, not too dark, the perfect amount of light to make it a relaxing environment.

"why are you still awake?" he asks me, his long legs move as he walks into the kitchen. i follow behind him, taking a seat at the island in the center of it.

"i was actually almost asleep, just kinda drifting in and out. you know?" i ask him as i pluck a grape from the fruit bowl that sits in the center of the island. he turns around from the fridge, raising his eyebrows.

a glass sits on the edge of the counter, filled with a few ice cubes. he pours water into it before he speaks, the ice making soothing crackling sounds that is nothing but beautiful to my ears.

"if you wanna go to sleep we can talk about this tomorrow" he says before bringing the glass to his lips. he takes a sip before putting it back down on the counter.

"no, no, it's fine. i was still awake, just kind of drifting" my shoulders fall up and down as i shrug. "are you sure?" hyunjin leans a bit closer to me and i nod as i look at him. his entire presence swallows me whole. i take in every inch of his face as he leans over.

his dark eyes. the small freckle beneath his left eye. the soft bridge of his nose. the shape of his lips, how soft they look. i think about how soft they feel.

"what are you thinking about?" his head cocks to the side as he stares at me.

i take another look at him. the black t-shirt he wears is loose, but tight enough i can still see his arm muscles. his shirt is slightly cropped and i can see a bit of skin before his pajama pants covers the rest of him, they're black with red hearts all over them.