ELEVEN, you can call me moonie

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

an abundance of warm light shining through the big window in the living room is what awakes me the following morning. my eyes gradually open, widening as they get used to the light.

it takes a few blinks before i am fully adjusted to the new found sun inside of the large, open room. a white blanket covers me up to my neck and i can see where the drool escaped my lips and pooled on the somewhat hydrophobic material.

"aish" i mutter wiping my mouth slightly getting the dampness from off of my face. a noise from in front of me causes me to look straight.

harley bounces his knees slightly as he stares at me. "ha-hi" he breathes out and i chuckle at him. "good morning harls" i say to him as he takes a sip of the milk in his sippy cup.

"ji-ji" is the next thing that passes between harley's small lips and i furrow my eyebrows at him. "ji-ji" his arms fall forward and land next to me. my eyes follow and i notice the limp hand that is laying on the couch a few centimeters from mine.

my eyes recognize the slender fingers, a ring is slid on one of them. i notice the ring as well.

"oh my god" i remove my head from where it was resting.

hyunjin rubs his eyes, confused as to where he was. "what the fuck" he says as he looks outside and i smack his arm lightly. "what?" his eyes are squinted when his body spins in my direction. "there's a child who repeats words around" my voice scolds him and he quickly apologizes.

"ji-ji" harley crawls in the space that is now between hyunjin and i. "jinnie" hyunjin repeats and harley follows. "jinnie!" harley sing-songs, wiggling his body before taking a sip of his drink. hyunjin smiles down at the toddler.

we're interrupted by a figure walking into the room. "good morning sleepyheads" my mom says, she walks right past the three of us, sitting down on the love seat that is facing us. she grabs a blanket and throws it across her body.

im surprised harley doesn't run from us to our mother. he loves that woman more than anything, besides maybe benny. benny is his favorite thing on planet earth.

"morning" hyunjin and i both say monotonously, earning a laugh from her. "oh my lord, you guys could at least act a little bit happier to see me," she jokes, "it is exactly like when you guys used to be close."

hyunjin and i look at each other before looking at her. "what?" we both say before our heads snap back at each other.

"back when you guys were younger and close, when hyunjin would spend every waking moment here, when i used to wake you two up, both of you would come down here to the couch, sit down and give eddie and i mean looks for like five minutes, just like you are right now" my mother laughs as she takes a sip from the pink ceramic mug in her hand.