SEVEN, seen and needed

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

my eyes take their sweet turns glancing between the clean-cut male and his friend. jeno, i think jaemin said his name was. he is handsome. his chest is as hard as rocks, i can tell you that much.

"i'm not doing this" my breath catches in my throat and i feel the urge to throw up right then and there.

salty tears form in my eyes as i go to walk away from the two towers of men standing in front of me. they form a wall between me and the door. i'm not able to get an inch away before jaemin's warm hand encases my wrist.

his gaze is narrow and he stares at me and only me. the coffee i had thrown on him soaked the entirety of his hair and it slowly drips down his face, coating the rest of his body as well.

"get your hand off of me" i snap and his damp grip loosens. "can we talk please?" his body lean towards me and one of his brows raise. "talk?! you want to talk!? get your hands off of me and leave me alone" i try to wiggle out from him but his hand grips tighter and tighter the more i fight.

so tight it starts to burn.

"do not do this right here, not right now" he glances around, keeping a slight smile on his face. my dark eyes scan the room and i notice a group of school girls in their uniforms, one has a phone out.

i stop fighting and as soon as i do, he removes his hand. "you don't get to talk to me ever again na jaemin, ever" our faces are so close i can feel his breath fan over mine. i notice a few spit particles from my mouth fly onto his face.

i would've been embarrassed that that had just happened if we were a year in the past. but we're not. we're a year and a whole heartbreak between us now.

my feet take me over to the table with the girls and i lean over it. i notice one of their eyes go from mine down to my chest. i was lucky enough to be blessed with a full chest like my mother. it is no reason to stare though.

"eyes, here" i snap and she shrinks back into the booth seat staring at me in my eyes now. "delete the video please" i say to her friend across from her. "i- i- yes ma'am right away" her phone fumbles in her hand and i watch as she deletes it.

"thank you," i reach into my back pocket and throw a few dollars on their table, "get some more coffee to keep up on your studies, it's important and do not record random strangers even if they're with a famous person."

they all nod and i walk away from the table, breezing right past jeno and jaemin. i push the glass door open and as i do, i can see jaemin turn to follow me outside.