FOURTEEN, lee junho

#% HWANG HYUNJIN <3 !!!

i sit at my window sill, more words are flowing from my brain onto the page over and over again. i read the original and sit and go through my own emotions before i write my counter. there's lyrics and my own thoughts and an abundance of other scribbles on my pages, compared to the neat clean words on the other authors pages.

my phone rings on the kitchen counter and i sigh. i know it's probably my manager calling me to tell me about promotions i have tomorrow or something stupid that i definitely do not want to do.

i think about ignoring the call and pretending i'm asleep but i get up anyways, pushing my chair up so i can go over and answer it.

when i look down and don't see my managers name, i'm completely shocked.

"moonie" the name scrolls across my screen and my hands fumble for the phone. i slide across at the last second.

"hello?" i say, i don't know why but i'm out of breath. i am so shocked that she is calling me first. "hello?" its a man's voice on the other line.

i feel sick to my stomach, i know she has a man in new york, or at least someone she is crushing on, i stalked her instagram and saw the entire thing. is he here? in korea? why is he here?

"hi?" why is he calling me? is he going to harass me?

"hi my name is junho!" who is junho and why does he have moonie's phone? did he kidnap her?! is he about to ask for a ransom?! god these media people.

"where is moonie?" i cut the man off just as he's about to speak again, concern obviously laced in my voice. "about that, is that her name?" he asks.

"yes, illiad moon, why do you have her phone?"

he stutters, "o-oh! it's nothing, well, it's something but i'm not dangerous for her. i don't even know this girl, she's passed out on a park bench right now."

my eyebrows stitch together. why is she sleeping on a park bench? so many why's right now.

"she has two empty soju bottles with her and i just wanted to call someone so she doesn't get arrested for public intoxication" he says to me and i nod. he's a good person at least. but why was she drinking?! what happened?

"i just called the last person she had called, i figured it was my best bet to get ahold of someone important to her" he continues on and i nod.

"thank you, so much. what park is she at?" i ask him, shifting my weight from the heels of my feet to the balls.

"it's kind of a private park, with a whole row of private houses across from it, i don't know if you can get here, i don't even know how she got here. its gwang-jil park" he says and i shake my head.