TWENTY FIVE, fashion god

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

when i wake up in my own bed the next morning, i have to say i am entirely disappointed. i know i did it to myself, i know i left when i really shouldn't have but, there was no way i could stay in that house any longer.

the talk of the past made my throat feel like it was swelling, like i was allergic to the simple mention of it.

and if i would've stayed, the past would have consumed me entirely. i wouldn't have made it out alive. or maybe i would have. maybe i, illiad moon, makes the worst out of situations that really aren't that bad.

i recognize my faults.

"did you ever bring me my sweets?" penny asks from across the room, her voice is groggy. she just woke up as well. i didn't even know she was awake, usually she's propping right up and jumping around bringing chaos to whatever room she is in. she stayed quiet this time, slowly raising the upper half of her body, and staring at me.

i nod, completely lying to my beloved friend. "yeah, but you didn't wake up when i tried to wake you so i just ate them" i tell her. her eyes squint at me, like she's completely betrayed by my falsified actions.

"bitch," she mumbles, rubbing her eyes before laying back down. penny tosses the blanket over herself and in a matter of seconds, i can hear soft snores come from her.

i'd be more of a bitch if she found out i didn't tell her about the hyunjin kiss or the fact that the sweets never actually existed in the first place. she might just swing on me if i ever tell her the truth.

benny purrs beside me as my hand swipes up and down his sleek dark fur. he rolls onto his back as if he's asking me to pat his sweet little belly. he's the best thing to happen to me. in the entire world.

the door creaks open a few minutes later and a tired looking yeonjun walks through my door. he wears a baggy white t-shirt and a pair of green plaid pajama pants. his hair goes every direction it possibly can and i giggle when he walks in, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"good morning" i say, sweetly, as i greet the tired boy. his eyes fall onto me and all he does is blink a few times before walking over to my bed.

he falls down onto it, watching it looked a lot like a tree falling in a quiet forest.

it's a minute of him laying there before i realize he's fallen back asleep. "well you guys are just a lively bunch this morning" i mumble, going back to petting my cat.

i lay myself back down, curling in a tight ball so i wont kick yeonjun who's asleep at the bottom of the bed. i pet benny and close my eyes, daydreaming as i lay in bed. im so relaxed i almost fall asleep.