Chapter 1

Julianna pov~

"Come on breath in , breath out" I say to myself as I am aiming towards a man that is currently sitting in a chair out side waiting for someone.

I got a unknown text saying that they want him dead, he's a thirty-eight year old business man who cheated and now I'm just doing my job.

In 1..,2..,Now.

And bye-bye fucker.

And now people are screaming so I stand up from the roof I was on and smile.

If you haven't guessed I'm an assassin , number one in fact, I get emails or texts when someone wants me to kill someone or if your involved in the dirty world like me, I kill if needed just name a time and place.

In the world I live in it's always risk after risk but along with that comes  the money then there's cops unless you make friends with the dirty ones.

I also have ties with the mafia , yup the real dangerous ones. Fuckers think they the shit they may be but I won't hesitate to put one in its place like I did with the Americans.

I'm not just an assassin but an arms dealer , I sell weapons to mafias or other arms dealers in trade for other weapons. I have a small little gang called the vipers.

I may be a twenty-two year old female but I'm powerful and i made this gang from the ground up and made a name for myself.

And if i have to I'm not scared to get my hands a little bloody.

As I'm walking down to my motorcycle my phone vibrates and I look to see my bestfriend calling me "hey babe what's up?".

"Hey sugar , we have a shipment tonight and Vi needs you to come here quick" Maeve says.

"For what, they know how to get it ready and what guns and shit looks like Mae" I wait for her to answer.

"Well I guess she needs you to confirm if you wanna give this certain person weapons because it's a particular person you don't like" she says while there's people arguing in the back.

Sounds like violet and Reggie.

"Tell them to shut it in the back, and if it's the Russians or Americans tell them to shove it up there ass and fuck off" I say as I put my helmet on  connecting my phone to the speaker to my motorcycle.

"Just get here, did you have any troubles killing him?" She asks.

"Nope just a bunch of screams but I mean it was out in public and there where no cameras because this town is a dumbass" I giggle as she does to.

"Okay see ya home sugar " she says.

"See ya home Mae Mae" I hang up and speed down the streets to go to our warehouse.

I get there and hop off as my phone dings.

Can't people leave me alone damn.

*Larissa sent 50,000 dollars to your account*

Damn must be rich.

I walk in to see Kim and Leo fighting , like fist fighting. I hate siblings, and there not even mine.

"AYE KNOCK IT OFF" I shout making everyone stand up and act like soldiers. Weirdos.

"Alright violet  , who's this person you need my confirmation to give my weapons too" I sigh and rub through my long blonde hair.

She hurry's over to the computer and shows me a picture.

I look at it smirking.

Well well if it isn't the Spanish mafia leader , Giovanni Valentine.