Chapter 6

This chapter will have more than one  pov from Gio and Jules it will be at least 2 or 3 pov from each. This is gonna be a long chapter!

Julianna pov :

"Alright you guys ready ?" I ask as I just got done putting shoes on.

"Holy shit!" Cassidy says looking at me.

"Damn Jules" violet says.

"God damn if you weren't my boss and we were lesbian I'd totally take you" Kim says looking me up and down.

"My bestfriend is fucking sexy" Maeve says with a smile.

"Uh thanks but I'm literally wear a royal blue body con dress with black heels guys" I chuckle.

The dress went couple more inches above me knees and the heels were strapped around my legs a few inches under my knees.

And my make up was just mascara, eyeliner on my waterline and red lip stick.

As for my hair I straighten it.

"Okay and your looking good, if red doesn't take you I fucking will bestie" Maeve says seriously and jokingly.

If that makes sense.

Maeve is wearing a purple body con dress with black heels like mine but her dress has sparkles and no straps.

Kim is wearing leather pants and a red crop tank showing cleavage and black heeled boots.

Violet was also wearing a purple dress but it was more flowy and went to her knees but it showed a lot of cleavage and she doesn't like heels so she's wearing all black vans.

And Cassidy is wearing black leggings with a sparkle silver top that hangs a little with black thigh high boots.

"Well than let's go" Kim says to happy and heads down to the car.

We decided I won't drink much so I'll drive us girls back to my house so we are taking my black suv.

As we get in the car and I start driving to this new club Maeve says is suppose to be really cool and fun and good music.

"Can you text the boys and ask when they are heading there?" I ask one of the girls.

"I'll text Reggie" Kim says already on her phone.

I look in the mirror to look back at her then look at Maeve in the passenger seat with a smirk.

"So you and Reggie huh?" I smirk as I keep driving.

"Oh hush it was only a one time thing, that kept happening over again" she mumbles the last part causing the rest of us to chuckle.

"I wouldn't be laughing boss lady, what about you and Mr.Valentine?" Kim adds.

"It was just a dream it happens to everyone and I can't control who my head puts in my dream" I glare at her through the mirror.

"I'm not talking about just the dream Jules" Kim smiles.

"What are you on about?" I ask.

"Oh she's talking about the meeting" Cassidy says also with a smile.

"What about it?" I say stopping at a red light.

"How much tension was between you guys" violet says looking out the window.

"What tension? Oh you mean the pure tension of hate and I wanna kill him?" I sarcastically say.

They all look at me like I'm stupid.

"I might of told them that there was so much sexual tension with you guys making straight eye contact , the biting your lip and Him looking at you like he wants you as his next meal AND dessert and you guys kept giving the fuck me eyes" Maeve confesses.