Chapter 32

Julianna pov:

"Maeve are you sure you can watch her tonight?" I ask as we are shopping for an outfit because Giovanni is taking me on a date.

"Yes Jules, this is your guys first date" she says as she is looking through the dresses.

"So he said fancy?" She asks.

"He said fancy but not to fancy which I'm guessing means not sparkly or something" I shrug.

He wasn't that specific but oh well.

"So where are you guys going?" She asks.

"I have no clue he said it's a surprise" I say as I'm looking at heels.

"What about this one?" She says holding up a royal blue bodycon dress.

"It's so pretty , let's get it" I say for sure on this dress.

"Shoes?" Maeve asks.

"I have some simple black ones I can just wear" I say.

We check out and head back home

"Okay so what time should we start getting you ready?" She asks as we head upstairs to my room.

"Maybe around six because he said be ready by seven" I sigh.

"Alright and it's five- thirty now so hop in the shower and then call me up" Maeve says as she heads back down.

Okay I got this.

It's just a date.

With Giovanni.

And I haven't been on a date in years

I'm twenty something and haven't been on a date since I was a teenager.

God I'm lame.

I lay out a black lace underwear and bra then the dress and heels.

I hop in the shower letting the warm water run down my back.

I shampoo and condition my hair and wash my body , you know the usual.

After that I get out and see it's almost six so I just call up Maeve.

Not even a minute later she enters.

"Where's reina?" I ask.

"With Eli" she says.

I nod and get up to sit down at my vanity.

It's just me and Maeve so I'm just wearing my bra and underwear.

"Okay we are going to makeup first, so what are you going for?" She asks.

"Just a Smokey eye" I say.

"Alright" she says getting the eye shadow.

"How's you and Elijah?" I ask.

"We are doing good, he's really excited for the baby and keep saying it's a girl" she chuckles.

"Awe you guys are so cute" I say with a smile.

"And what about you and Giovanni?" She asks me.

"We are doing great, yea I've been happier lately and he treats Reina great which is amazing" I say.

"Yea I noticed a little glow to you, like a happy glow" she says.

"Yea and I'm happy because I still have you guys, and I'm getting a niece or nephew" I said.

"Yea but the morning sickness sucks ass" she groans making me laugh.

"And how's Reina since you know" she asks.

"Well she seems like her normal self, I don't even think she knows she has killed someone and I'm hoping she is okay because if that was me I would of been traumatized" I say.

"Yea well she's strong , like you and by the way it's crazy how much she kinda looks like gio , are you sure that one night stand wasn't him?" She asks.

I chuckle "trust me I think I'd know if it was him but no plus the other guy was also a blonde".

"Damn well I'd think it would be kinda fate if it was him I mean you guys are dating now and if he was the father that would just be something" she says.

"Yea I get what you mean but he's been I guess a father figure , she keeps asking if he is going to be her dad" I scoff jokingly.

"Do you see yourself going further with him?" She asks.

"Like marriage?" I ask.

She nods.

"I mean I don't know, I never thought of being married but if it works out in the long run and maybe in like a year or so of dating then maybe" I shrug.

"Id think you guys being married would be awesome" she says.

"Anyways I'm done" she says.

"Damn I didn't even noticed you did my hair" I say.

"Time flies and it's about seven" she says with a smile.

That was an hour? Jeez.

I get up and put the dress on and my shoes then go towards my mirror and look over my dress and stuff.

"You look beautiful bestie" she says from behind me.

My hair is curled at the end and my black Smokey eye making my eye color pop out.

"All thanks to you" I smile and hug her.

Ding

Amore🤞🏼: I'm ready come down stairs.

"Okay let's head down" I say kinda nervous.

Once we walk down the stairs I see gio wearing black pants with a white shirt tucked in and some buttons un done at the top with his sleeves kinda rolled up showing his arm tattoos.

Fuck.

He looks me up and down and then at my eyes.

"You look stunning amor" he says in a low voice.

He takes my hand and then kisses me.

"Your not so bad yourself handsome" I say with a smile.

I give Maeve a hug and we head towards the car.

Once we are in we drive off "so where are we going?"

"Dinner, a walk around the city then a hotel if that's alright with you" he says as he keeps one hand on the wheel and the other in my hand.

"Sounds perfect" I say.

"You know blue looks amazing on you right" he says as he looks at me then back at the road.

"I think you told me before" I smile.

"Your eye makeup is pretty, sucks it will be ruined by the end of tonight" he says with a smirk making me clench my thighs.

"Damn it gio you can't say things like that" I chuckle lowly.

"Sorry amor" he says kissing my hand.

"I never knew you where so affectionate" I say with a smile.

"I guess you bring that side out me too" he chuckles.

"Good , I'm the only one who gets to see it" I say as I lean over and kiss his cheek then his lips.

"We're here" he says.

Let's do this.

_________________________

If there any spelling errors or bad grammar let me know.

Also spicy chapter next!